Gunco Forums banner

Fun Motorcycle pic

624 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  hcpookie
How to rock your ride.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Unless you have an ass so narrow you can sit on a coffee can and fall in, you'd have a hard time drawing that pistol from its holster...
nice. my friend has his holster strapped to the handle bars.
Unless you have an ass so narrow you can sit on a coffee can and fall in, you'd have a hard time drawing that pistol from its holster...

That's a good one !!!

:rofl::funny_pos
I wager that setup is legal to use in the state of Montana. Functionally, not much different then a gun rack in the rear window of a Siverado. I know a rancher back home who has a rig rivetted to his door panel.

No much ranching done from a Harley.
I like it too

I can see it now, but officer its in plane sight and I'm going to the range to shoot.:harley::cheers:
I wager that setup is legal to use in the state of Montana. Functionally, not much different then a gun rack in the rear window of a Siverado. I know a rancher back home who has a rig rivetted to his door panel.

No much ranching done from a Harley.

I'm from Montana originally. You dont need to have the gun in a gun rack. You can have it loaded, on the dashboard if you so desire! I got pulled over once in my pickup with 3 guys all with loaded SKSs in their hands. The officer just asked us to unload them while he was around, then sent us on our way after he issued me a ticket for no insurance! What a state!
Yeah my dad sent me that pic the other day. Only in Texas it said. Hopefully I will get a transfer down there! :)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.