Gunco Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
So, Sang. How much sleep do you actually get? I'm betting it's not a lot. At least they'll soon be getting to the age when your "dad skills" are the most amazing to them. Kids that age are easy to impress... :lol:

I don't have kids either, but I do have this annoying thing to put up with...

I was messing with the camera flash and she walked up to see what I was doing. She's staring at my finger on the camera button.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great looking kids Sang! I'm laughing at the diaper Genie. ;) BTDT Do you guys have one of those 'excersaucers' for the little one? That was the coolest thing I ever had for my little girl. She could jump all she wanted and I could get my housework done. :D

Enjoy them, they grow so darn fast. :)

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I miss those days in many ways. Enjoy it while you can. One day you wake up and they are grownups.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Nice looking family. do you like the diaper genie? :D

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Who is the big kid in the back??? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ditto to what Cephus said!! They grow up way tooo fast! You look comforatable (and real happy) hanging with the kids and that says a lot about your being a good dad!! Max is right those are beautiful kids !!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Grendeljaeger said:
Who is the big kid in the back??? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ditto to what Cephus said!! They grow up way tooo fast! You look comforatable (and real happy) hanging with the kids and that says a lot about your being a good dad!! Max is right those are beautiful kids !!!

I love to get down on the floor and roughhouse with them. More the 2 year old than the baby, but he likes to be wrestled with a little too.

My girl is a nutcase and loves to be thrown around held upside down by her feet.

She's a daredevil!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I have 4 year old twin girls and we play a lot. The current game is to scare me so I "faint" and then they jump on me so I can't get up, we wrestle with me trying to get them off...We play like this for hours and I love every second of it!! My girls are daredevils, too.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
I love to get down on the floor and roughhouse with them. More the 2 year old than the baby, but he likes to be wrestled with a little too.

My girl is a nutcase and loves to be thrown around held upside down by her feet.

She's a daredevil!
I could probably still whup my daughter, but my son is probably capable of taking me now. I am not sure he knows that and I am not going to tell him.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Custer said:
I could probably still whup my daughter, but my son is probably capable of taking me now. I am not sure he knows that and I am not going to tell him.
Judging by his size I would say you're right Custer. That saying let sleeping dogs lie comes to mind. :D

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
At some point the young'ens will over take the older lions. But we know that old lions know old tricks that we do not yet know!!! The Helicopter is great to put kids in they love it and it is funny...really funny to put full grown men in too...kinda embarassing though;) I love it!

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
good work sang! :thumbup1:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Judging by his size I would say you're right Custer. That saying let sleeping dogs lie comes to mind. :D
Good thing he has the temperment of my wife. Of course, once pushed too far, look out.

A few years ago I was showing him a wrestling move from my high school days that I thought he should add.

In the process, he clamped his hands over by biceps and it felt like I was being held with vise grips. Next day I had a ring around my arms that looked like a tatoo. I was pretty impressed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts