Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , I picked up a really nice Norinco Hunter at the Tulsa Show this last weekend and want to do an Galil Clone build. I would under normal sercumstances not be doing this , but I got it for $200.00. So I will try. I need a Top Cover with rear site assembly , Gas Block w/ frt. site assembly , and the gas tube. I'm not finding this easy. Seems the parts are hard to find. Anybody got some hard leads here ? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
if I can ask which kit did you order? Did it have parts like the ones pictured above? Also are you getitng that other norinco hunter? Just curious...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Galil Parts...

sniper69 said:
if I can ask which kit did you order? Did it have parts like the ones pictured above? Also are you getitng that other norinco hunter? Just curious...
Sniper69,
Haven't heard back from the guy I made the offer too. I bought a complete kit from Rapid Fire. Talked with Todd , He has only (four) kits ,( now three) I'm still pieceing my Norinco together however. Keeping it a X39 caliber. I'll build the kit up later. There is another Galil kit up for sale over on Gunbroker. I bid 275- on it last week. It's back up again. You can get it for 299- It's rough looking and needs re-finishing , still a good deal. The parts pictured above are krink parts I believe.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
High Road if you come across an extra gas block please let me know.(now that you have one they should start coming out of the woodwork!) :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.