Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I can't believe a guy who steers a flagship technology company like Microsoft would come up with an idiotic stonage suggestion like that.

"No one will ever need more than 640K of RAM."

Yeah... whatever... keep 'em coming Billy.

Just goes to prove that, that guys gotta have stood on the shoulders of some pretty sharp sticks to have gotten as far as he has.

Lynch

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check his picture out...looks like he's holding a big ass doobie - maybe he's only like this when he's hittin' that Cheech 'n Chong... :smoke:

Lynch said:
I can't believe a guy who steers a flagship technology company like Microsoft would come up with an idiotic stonage suggestion like that.

"No one will ever need more than 640K of RAM."

Yeah... whatever... keep 'em coming Billy.

Just goes to prove that, that guys gotta have stood on the shoulders of some pretty sharp sticks to have gotten as far as he has.

Lynch

·
Registered
12 Posts
The solution to the spam problem is the delete button, not stamps.

I get very little spam. Of course I protect my main e-mail. Online forms, forums and anone I even THINK might sell addresses or give them away, I use a hotmail addy or one of my extra addresses that comes with my provider. One I don't mind cancelling if I need to.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
that will throw the net into the stonage, no one will pay postage I am already paying for my email, I pay $40.00 a month for internet service, Is'nt that enough postage for my emails?????

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Another spoiled rich liberal who always has an idea how government should take and spend my money.

The idiotic stuff they propose never effects them. They are too well insulated with money to feel the pinch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts