Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know a place for Gatling gun plans ?
Kinda want to build one in 9mm . Trying to figure out a way todo it with out having a firing pin per barrel = less parts .

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
The guy that sold 22lr plans. Advertised in SGN all the time. A true machinist bud of mine did one. When I was nutznboltz here I sold or gave him samples of brass screws or bolts and when he walked into the shop and laid it on the counter fun was had by all! We had a great conversation and my boss was going ballistic. It was fun. Anyway i'll try to find the guy in SGN for the info.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guy that sold 22lr plans. Advertised in SGN all the time. A true machinist bud of mine did one. When I was nutznboltz here I sold or gave him samples of brass screws or bolts and when he walked into the shop and laid it on the counter fun was had by all! We had a great conversation and my boss was going ballistic. It was fun. Anyway i'll try to find the guy in SGN for the info.
I've seen those but couldn't find those online to buy . I was thinking more of a bubba build lol. I'm a machinist by trade my self.

Just figured there had to be a simpler way then a striker per

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Yeah I worked in a "colorful" part of town at that stage of my work life. If I can find the guy i'll see what he has to say. The original plans on the 22 got upgraded thanks to him. Nice guy.

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
`I remember seeing those kits with two Ruger 10/22 barrel and actions mounted on a tripod. I was thinking how maybe make them for SKS or AKMs.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
The old crank a gun. Saw them at a couple gunshows. Not for me tho.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
`I remember seeing those kits with two Ruger 10/22 barrel and actions mounted on a tripod. I was thinking how maybe make them for SKS or AKMs.
I've seen a few Ak's or was it a sks (m or d) that takes ak mags.
I want to make a legit Gatling gun.
I just figure it be easier to make a single firing pin that doesn't move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts