Gunco Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, Im not kidding.
Lilo and Stitch, a Disney cartoon shown on ABC Saturday Mornings.
And yes, they depicted a Gay Marriage.

Why am I bent outta shape? Because Gay Marriage is immoral? No,
Because I find it absurd not immoral, I'm pissed because of the blatant political indoctrination aimed at children.

For the record BTW, I never let my daughter watch anything but PBS, it was Mom who thinks Disney is infallible.

:rant:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Pretty sad to manipulate children of tender years.

I recall getting pretty upset when I walked into the room over 25 years ago where my daughter was watching the Saturday a.m. cartoons and hearing her being led in a chant by Jesse Jackson "Ah am sumbody". "Ah am sumbody".

·
Registered
508 Posts
Disturbing news but they've been at it for years. Remember "Three's Company"? The 'moral' landlord couldn't rent an apartment to two single women and a straight single male...

Absurd? Personally I find it revolting. I'm not gonna run out and protest how some members of society choose to conduct their private lives but indoctrinating children to accept abnormal behavior as mainstream is an entirely different issue.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Our 16 year old neighbor who baby-sits our kids just figured out through the election that MTV was biased. She went somewhere with my wife and kids and aksed my wife what she thought. She was really upset that MTV was not telling all the facts and didn't understand why?

My wife and I were very proud of her that she made that discovery herself and has the knowledge to go look around and get more than one opinion. Oh, her Mom and Dad were proud too!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
ABC and Disney Addresses

ABC Inc./The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818)460-7477

I looked up both addresses for ABC and Disney to discover they were both the same address. I thought I'd post this in case anybody wants to join me in writing them a letter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you talking about happy marrage or **** marrage?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Helios said:
Are you talking about happy marrage or **** marrage?
I didn't see the cartoon, but according to DB Cooper a **** marriage.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
My daughter was wathching the "out of the box" holiday special and they acted as if Christmas was a dirty word. They tries so hard to avoid even saying it. It really pissed me off. I'm not even religous. I just abhor these attacks on my culture.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Need anal-ease?

Gay marriage? Dry cinammon ring? Try...........

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cephus said:
DB for once we are in perfect agreement. It started along time ago with Diseny I mean if you look at them as an adult you can see now,Take another look at Dumbo,Bambi,and Song of the South.They have been tell kids how they should feel sence the fifties,on what's right and wrong and the politics of the day.If you watch TV with your kids or grandkids the you can have some kind of control but there massage is still there .

Well personally, I'd love to have a copy of "Song of the South," not because of the content which might be considered racist today, but for the classic folksongs and it's reminder of what our country was like in days past.
Will PC Disney ever admit they made it? Unlikely. Will they ever re-release it on DVD? Not a chance. Im sure that what ever copies of it are out there are locked deep within the Disney Y2K Bunker, next to the frozen corpse of ole Walt himself.

As far as what I saw this morning goes has me right on the verge of simply shit-canning my boob-tube all together. I am curious tho--how is Dumbo politically slanted? I guess Ive just never noticed.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well Ive heard alot of hub-bub but what did you see, and did you actually see it? It could be your ****-erotic fantasy kicking in.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Bluedog said:
My daughter was wathching the "out of the box" holiday special and they acted as if Christmas was a dirty word. They tries so hard to avoid even saying it. It really pissed me off. I'm not even religous. I just abhor these attacks on my culture.
This mirrors my thoughts. It really has swung out of control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts