Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
George Soros - worse than Auric Goldfinger.

George Soros, "The Man who _______ Auric Goldfinger, "The Man
Broke the Bank of England."
________ Who Would Break Ft. Knox"

The name George Soros was used many times during the Presidential Campaign. Most often, he was connected to MoveOn.org, but he has many, many more organizations. When I recently watched "The Great Gun Debate" between NRA's Wayne LaPierre and Rebecca Peters, Soros was mentioned. He is the Daddy Warbucks to numerous international organizations, including IANSA (International Action Network on Small Arms). Rebecca Peters, a world class attorney, serves as Soros' spokesman for an agenda to ban private ownership of firearms worldwide. Soros is backing a proposed treaty in the United Nations which would do that, and he has funded the so-called Million Mom March and so-called "frivolous" litigation against firearms manufacturers.

This is NOT Rebecca Peters.

We need to know more about Soros. When I compared him to Goldfinger, I wasn't kidding. In 1992, he earned the title of "The Man Who Broke The Bank of England," after his currency speculations forced Britain to remove the Pound from the European Exchange Market. He netted $1.1 Billion from the feat. Soros did the same thing in 1997 with the Malaysian Currency. His dealings are bad news in other countires, as well. France fined him $2 million for insider trading when he bought a bank there. Soros has also been charged with money laundering.

Soros believes in the "Open Society" philosophy of Karl Popper. National boundaries should be erased, and the world should be ruled by one government, perhaps the United Nations, where has has influence. Those who read his web site will recognize a striking similarity betweem his beliefs and those adapted by Senator Kerry in the 2004 Campaign.

He is a man without loyalties. Soros, himself born a Jew, blames the recent rash of antisemitism in the West on policies of Israel, the United States, and the financial success of Jews, such as himself! He has been called a "self-loathing Jew." He was given refuge from communist oppression by Great Britain, who currency he nearly ruined. Now, he lives in the United States and endeavors to subvert our most cherished rights to UN domination.

It's about time we started learning more Soros, before it is too late.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yeah, I heard him talking about " The Capitolist Threat" what a fruitcake.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted this topic at the other site, because I thought it important. Obviously, time and effort went into it, and it has very relevant information for gun owners and other voters. No one else posted the information I offered.

So, what did they do? Someone moved it to their "Reading Room," where there is minimal traffic. For example there was one person in the Reading Room, maybe a Moderator, while there were 21 at General Discussion. They may argue that the "Reading Room" was set up for political topics, but the matter goes beyond politics and there are topics such as "Presidential Poll" in the "General Discussion" forum. If they thought it more appropriate for the "Reading Room," they could have waited until after the election, then dropped it there. That's one of the reasons why I stopped contributing at the other place. I wouldn't have posted the Soros topic there, except I felt it was important. My mistake.

Oh, yeah. Here is a picture of me after I made the mistake of posting an intelligent topic at the other place. I'm the guy without the hammer:

:bangin:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The man is a threat. He is a Jew who loaths jewery. He was given sanctuary in Great Britain and nearly ruined their currency. Then, he came to the US, and he is actively trying to subvert what we prize most - our Bill of Rights.

I read his own web page before posting. He says he decided to unseat the President when the US invaded Iraq. I suspect he probably had crooked business deals lost with the Saddam regime.

·
Registered
625 Posts
This is a man that is willing to destroy the world and any chance of human freedom to further his own goals. He?ll destroy the economy of a whole nation to line his own pockets, and then turn around and use the money to corrupt a free election. Maybe 20 cents could fix this, but I feel like starting a drive to collect enough money to purchase a cruse missile or maybe an F-18. Overkill is good in this case!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I must admit I'm puzzled by the majority of American Jews supporting the party that embraces both Michael Moore and George Soros. While I don' know if either are actually anti-semetic, they both take stands in line with the majority of the European countries that are definetly anti Isreal. For years I believed I didn't have a dog in the fight between Isreal and the Palestenians, but in the last 2 years I did some reading and have come down strongly on the side of Isreal, especially after Arafat walked away from the offers made at Oslo.
Mr Soros is an elitist that feels guns and capitalism are only for a the very few like himself, and that the great majority of humanity cannot be trusted with any real freedom or choice. What really irks me is that he will use our precious freedom, afforded to us in this in this country by very brave and unselfish men, some of who gave their very lives, against us.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I think US Jews are generally puzzled about politics.

I think they live in a dream world and as my Jewish friends say, American Jews have become "domesticated" unlike their Israeli relatives.

George Soros is one of the biggest threats to the American way of life I have seen in my lifetime. A very dangerous and corrupt man.

He should be deported much like we have done to mafioso kingpins who got their citizenships under false pretenses.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If truth were known about Soros, I suspect people would compare him to James Bond archvillains. Goldfinger comes to mind.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I think there is a major anti-Jewish mind set spreading through out the world. Just like the anti-American mind set. People don't see it coming until too late. Sad thing, some are tied to political ideals and dogma rather than reality. Is being a Democrat more important than protecting yourself? What a world we live in, God save us. Jack

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
scubadvr said:
I think there is a major anti-Jewish mind set spreading through out the world. Just like the anti-American mind set. People don't see it coming until too late. Sad thing, some are tied to political ideals and dogma rather than reality. Is being a Democrat more important than protecting yourself? What a world we live in, God save us. Jack
Really sad to say, but I think you are right. More and more people are suspicous of the prominence and influence of the news media/entertainment industry and various ultra liberals in high elected and appointed office.

I am not a beliver this is some sort of NWO conspiracy. I think we just have another group that is very liberal much like other liberal ethnic groups.

I would like to think it is nothing more than a backlash, much like we have seen against some of the worst race pimps.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
HEY George, how much did you loose in the election, :bawling: Ha Ha, KISS MY RED WHITE AND BLUE AMERICAN ASS. Maybe you and Fat Ass Michael Moore will do the honorable thing and leave, try France you piece of Shit!!! And by the way, take Bruce Springstein with you!

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I would love to know what benefit this country got out of the McCain Feingold campaign finance reform law.

I have been voting for 35 years and the ads and sponsors were the worst and most deceptive I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What scubadvr said!

:thankyou:

Thank you Ohioans. I'm sure the Dems pulled out all the stops and there was massive voter fraud. Still, you did it!

Oh, yeah ... what scubadvr said! :wink:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Clay, I have never seen anything like this one in my life. An amazing onslaught from the outside.

In many ways, I don't know how Bush pulled it off here.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
People like you and your family did it, Custer. My hat is off to you.

For whatever it's worth, I had a talk with Senator-elect Burr's Campaign Manager, a former Political Science Professor. I voiced my concerns about voter fraud and urged that Senator Burr push for a National Voter ID card and Uniform Voter Registration Acts. At first, she replied that State election laws are supreme, but then she paused and said, "I suppose there could be ways to do it." We need to do something, before it is too late.

I spent yesterday morning visiting local polls to see if anyone needed help. I assisted as needed, and later visited Burr Campaign Headquarters and asked if there was anything I could do. I had already assigned all my Grassroots Coordinators, but they needed someone to cover a precinct, which I did. Burr defeated Erskine Bowles, the architect of Clinton's 1994 AWB.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I assume if we can pass the 1965 Voters Right Act and whatever the one is called that passed after the 2000 election, the Feds could find some Constitutional authority for new anti voting fraud legislation.

I don't know what they can't do anymore....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Yea.....great info. I'd be great if somehow someone could bankrupt him.

People like him could never survive in a soup line.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I left an e-mail at georgesoros.com to let him know not to mess with our elections again. It was polite, but a tinge of anger I did let through :wink:

I asked him how it felt to piss away a fortune on crackheads and college kids trying to sway our election.

I signed it " Your new enmines, the red states of America"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts