Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
vegeta said:
hey guys I am planning a GA build part for the near future. if anyone is interested here is a link to the tread on guns.net I posted with all the info.
go check it out if you are interested and let me know.

http://http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219658
I posted a similar build for after the holidays if you would like to join a few of us. I have most of the tools and Yosuthnmasa, Winn R, and Magicald_223 I have invited to join. Where abouts you live in Georgia? Tapco is right down the street from me and we could pick up the flats like the day before the build. Let me know if you all are still interested and what month would be good.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dosent matter really. I live in fayette county I could prob make it only prob is I drive an old 74 model pickup truck and really don't trust it that far out.

I have an ohio ordnance receiver on order so it prob won't be here til first of Jan or around Christmas.
I have never bent a flat before, are they as good as an Ohio ordnance receiver?
I am interested but my only thing is driving that far in an old vehicle.
it would be no prob if I can borrow my wifes new Honda Accord though but she is picky as heck over that car.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I dont know if there any better or not, I have never used them. I have built up a Vulcan Receiver, and now I bend my own flats for builds. I have all the tools needed except for a barrel remover, but I dont use any special tools for that except for the press. Ask the wife to let you borrow the car for a day. You will return it to her, wont you? I was thinking sometime in January. I am also waiting on a parts kit from IO for my underfolder build. I have like 4 flats on hand for future builds. I thought maybe we could do it on a saturday. PM me with your phone # and I can call you tomorrow night or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts