Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is one hell of a 90 minuted debate, held in jolly Ol' England, where gun control rules. Wayne LaPierre appeared onstage with world-class debater, Rebecca Peters, architect of Australia's Gun Control Laws, and CEO of an organization pushing for a global ban on private ownership of small arms. This is a real debate, not like the yelling matches on Cross Fire.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/donate.asp?CampaignID=gun-debate

The NRA provides a copy for contributions of $4.95," which probably covers shipping and handling.

If you're serious about our Second Amendment Freedoms, you need to get the DVD, watch it, and make it available to friends and community groups. I'm currently working on getting it into my local school system.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks, I wanted a copy but didn't know where to get it.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Thanks ACLAY, I'll check it out. Doesn't anyone pick up a dictionary anymore. The Second Amendment says a well-regulated militia, not military. The dictionary says that a militia is made up of ordinary citizens, not an organized military. Can't people understand that we would've probably lost the Revolutionary war had it not been for the everyday Joe grabbing his rifle and helping out the military. I'll settle down now, that one gets me rambling every time. Thanks again, I'll check it out.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Try again later Mike, it was fine about 45 min. ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts