Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey OD welcome aboard!!
I think you'll find this forum to be an informative and down to earth place.

Oh and, love that avatar. :welcome:

·
Registered
273 Posts
im on glocktalk myself

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OD, Jbull,

Good to see you guys.
I have not received any new updates from G17er, so I don't know exactly what's going on.
Glad we can keep in touch.

Although we are primarily a AK builders forum, all types of firearm discussion is welcome, along with just plain old shooting the breeze.

OD, I second Arkie's thoughts, cool avatar.

Tupp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm..with the Glock-Guns site down you would think we would have more time to shop for new toys. I wonder if I am getting too settled. I contemplated things that I "must have" and concluded there was nothing. This does not mean that I am 100% gun-content, it is just that the "Musts" have been demoted to "It would be nice ifs".

Is this gun addiction withdrawal? I still have some wants, but they don't seem so pressing. Is this some psychological twist that actually will result in making it easier to purchase? Or maybe I have hit a plateau. I better go out and do some ranging and thinking ! :)

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
phorvick,

Good to see you buddy.
Wicked must be going broke.
Anybody know how to get in touch with him?
We need to find him before he mortgages the house. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
7.62x39 said:
Wicked must be going broke.
Anybody know how to get in touch with him?
We need to find him before he mortgages the house. lol

I had Wicked's phone # but it's in my PM's on the other forum, which I can't access of course.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Range report on cheapo Century Arms Romanian WASR10.

I put 120 rounds through it without any problems. Remarkably, no trigger slap, which made my finger very happy. As I have been told, it tossed brass every which way. There were some brass 15 feet in front of me. I saw brass three lanes to my left and two lanes to my right. I also found two cases in my jacket behind me. It's a messy gun!

Accuracy was OK. I did better with it than I did with the rental AK47 I fired two weeks earlier. That one had vicious trigger slap. Now, all I have to do is use the stock refinishing kit I bought....

Oh, I had 3 30 round magazines shipped to me. Ah, the joys of cosmoline. I think I'll spend some quality time learning to disassemble my magazines and clean them.

I honestly don't feel the need to buy another gun right now. Of course, I said that after I got my first one, didn't I?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody! Long time no see!!

Thanks so much Arkie for getting a hold of me... I was found slumped in a corner drooling and shaking... withdrawl is a terrible thing!

As for purchases... well, by my name I think you can guess that I sold my IMpala, and bought something else... see what that forum does to me? My wife is prepared to take legal actions!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts