Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yes, they are a good way to get into competitions. No moving, heavy emphasis on safety, great for beginners. You can win pistols, or other Glock goodies. If you have a significant other they have the Girls Side Match where Glock awards a Glock per every 10 participants.

·
Registered
819 Posts
We have a GSSF match here on Saturday. I really enjoyed the matches and met a great bunch of people there. I've also bought several Glocks at the "Blue Label" price with the coupons they send out each year.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Seriously I've thought about a 17L. You guys have one?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have a GSSF match here on Saturday. I really enjoyed the matches and met a great bunch of people there. I've also bought several Glocks at the "Blue Label" price with the coupons they send out each year.
Your able to buy Glocks there?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Depends on a if a vendor is participating. Belonging to GSSF longer than a year earns you an annual coupon allowing for a Glock purchase at Blue label pricing. This offer would be at approved dealers.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a GSSF member. Got my coupon to use.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Talk to GSSF staff about their FFL list that support the program. Generally it is their LE stocking dealers.

Yes, 17Ls are sweet stalker1.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have 2 17L's. Bought my first one in '87 used for $400 at a gun show. Put about 15,000 rds through it and it still works like new. Last year I found a new 17L on "blue label" for $515 and jumped on it. This year, I bought a 34 M.O.S. for $585 on "blue label". I rarely go to the range without my early 17L. It's still my favorite handgun.

·
Where's my lathe?
1,104 Posts
"Glock Matches?"

Forget it, just a little humidity and they wont light.
That or they'll light all by themselves if you bend the wrong way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts