Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Good morning to you, too.

Light, pretty snow here and very cold. Looks like an indoor day.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snow.....I love the snow up north--when it "snows" here everyone goes ballistic. It doesn't even stick long -- one flurry in the sky and everything shuts down.......lol :cold: It's a chilly 39 degrees here.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Low 20's with a pretty good wind. Supposed to go down to 6 tonight.

Glad we have the Hudson's Bay blanket out.

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
over 6 inches of snow so far, aint gonna stop for awhile, temp is 18 and falling, Hitlery Klinton and Chuck Mushroomer are the senators.........
I really hate living in New York..:rant: :crybaby::barf:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
It's a snowing here. Been snowing since yesterday afternoon. But we don't have Hitlery and Scumer. :D

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
It's a white Christmas for me! :D We have our Christmas get to together for one part of on my family today. It's the fun side, so I was really happy to see some snow when I got up to help me get in a more Christmas mood.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Good morning folks....it's a nice 65 deg. here but will drop to 40 overnight and I'm still painting.....the laundry room now.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
If you would have skipped dominos last night you would probably have the day off today.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Good morning all.......36 here and snow showers are supposed to start this afternoon.

My SIL and her husband left here for Hawaii this morning at 07:00...........damn them! :)

·
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
If you would have skipped dominos last night you would probably have the day off today.
And how do I handle the other 7 fanatics that meet in my house Saturday nights?? Besides, I can't paint at night, too dark, my eyes don't work well under artificial light anymore.

·
6,361 Posts
DorGunR said:
Good morning all.......36 here and snow showers are supposed to start this afternoon.

My SIL and her husband left here for Hawaii this morning at 07:00...........damn them! :)
\
Aloha to them,,,,,I've got the best next thing to Hawaii right here. My AC just kicked on....LOL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts