Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
Ralph that is a pretty good deal......

the D60 was running 115-120 at knob creek.... so take that off the ammo & that drops it to sub .30 per round.

not bad! shipping & insurance was $26.. total to my door was $426 yup i took that deal.

·
7,741 Posts
already got shipping & is in route... :)

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
I make it a habit to check slickgun and psa several times a day. All I need is the right barrel to complete my AR build #4. I often check WISE and FATBOY to.

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assembled a new AR-15 .223/5.56.

Just a backup system for just in case.

·
7,741 Posts
well it came today & i filled up the drum & stuck in in my PAP 85... now that looks AWESOME!

will snap a pic tomorrow.

Reactions: nutznboltz

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Grandson came up today and helped make more room for me to restock the ammo supply. Brought his girlfriend too. Teaching another novice shooter.
That old chestnut tree stump has got to be more lead than wood by now:)

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
You moved in Sean? Hope you like the new place..
This retirement is killing me. Not mine. My wife's!!:)

·
7,741 Posts
You moved in Sean? Hope you like the new place..
This retirement is killing me. Not mine. My wife's!!:)
Yeah we are in.. Tony was visiting 2 times last week... still not done insulating the shop yet.. but we did a good bit of work on some barrel parts & such... going pretty good.

now i gotta remember to get out there tonite & get that pic posted in here of that drum & ammo. :)

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
Not much but it adds up. I went to the POINT BLANK shooting range today to ask about there pre election sale next week. I was told that its not a sale. Its an event and prices will not drop. Those Anderson stripped lowers they got in last week, they had ten on display and there were four left when I checked today. I found out they had 50 come in so they have a few left in the back room. I bought two more today (XXXXX288 & XXXXX289). The guy asked me if I was reselling them today. I do see them for sale on my local armslist sometimes. Who would pay $150 for one? So today I added 2 Anderson stripped lowers, 4 Magpul 30s-gen 2, and 10 more boxes of Midwest Ammunition .223 reloads. Life is good.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah lowers are good, right behind ammo and mags.
What I don't understand is when someone has 100 mags and only 1000 rounds.
If we are not careful they will try to do us like California.

Reactions: nutznboltz

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
Oh, by the way. I didn't get delayed today.( NICS, Proceed, denied or Delayed ) I was charged with DV back in 2004 but found not guilty. Most times I go home empty handed and get a called the next day or so to come get your gun. Getting a CCW permit again would speed things up.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Funny thing the more often you buy the quicker it comes up.

·
7,741 Posts
crap. walked right past it last night & forgot to get the pix... note to self: take pix tonite.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I saw some Remington UMC megapacks in 9mm at Wally World on clearance last week. I passed but the next day they were scooped up. I am well set on most everything now (especially ammo).

May even sell off some after the November 8th disaster at higher prices to fund other projects tho. ;)

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I just need more dessicant packs at the moment. I'm gtg right now. Just moving stuff to the new safe and cache. No worries here.
But there IS a gunshow this weekend.;)

·
7,741 Posts
drum in ak is posted. :)

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How do you guys think that today's Las Vegas shooting disaster will effect possible future orders we may place?

Did the guy go through what maybe a half of a case?

Now, the liberals are going to say that ammo is to easy to aquire in mass quantities.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts