Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a flat bending jig from justashooter. Details about it are at ak flat bending jig. It is a nice simple design and I feel it will work great once I get a chance to use it. I am just waiting on some flats from tapco (they are backordered until next week :( ). Justashooter delivered in a timely matter and included some detailed instructions on the jigs use. Almost makes me feel bad for those waiting on a jig from Wayne (I realize wayne has some family problems and he is in my prayers). Either way I can hardly wait for some flats and to get bending. :rockin: :hdbng: :hdbng:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Can you give me "justashooters" email address? I would like a set of the drawings from him. Maybe I will order the jig too?

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gtbehary said:
Can you give me "justashooters" email address? I would like a set of the drawings from him. Maybe I will order the jig too?
I sent you an email with his email address.

·
Registered
125 Posts
snipe, thanks for the good words. i am not going into production. you are one of the lucky few. anybody wanting to do a little machining and produce this baby should e-mail me and we could talk about it. i have no desire to make any money on this or manage it, but would not mind if somebody else did. i have left a bird in harlan's ear on the fal flies in his vendor forum. who knows?

i would appreciate it if someone would link a few of the threads from the fal files related to this, and publish the pdf of thoughts i sent out. i noticed i left a few blanks in the flat dimensional. sorry, it was a rough read on the dims, anyway.

scuba, i'm in york, and get out to somerset from time to time for shoots. look up dirty mary on the fal files. he is our host, there.

back to the range.

·
Registered
825 Posts
justashooter said:
snipe, thanks for the good words. i am not going into production. you are one of the lucky few. anybody wanting to do a little machining and produce this baby should e-mail me and we could talk about it. i have no desire to make any money on this or manage it, but would not mind if somebody else did. i have left a bird in harlan's ear on the fal flies in his vendor forum. who knows?

i would appreciate it if someone would link a few of the threads from the fal files related to this, and publish the pdf of thoughts i sent out. i noticed i left a few blanks in the flat dimensional. sorry, it was a rough read on the dims, anyway.

scuba, i'm in york, and get out to somerset from time to time for shoots. look up dirty mary on the fal files. he is our host, there.

back to the range.
justashooter,
I will email mail you from my home address for the prints. Sounds like a good system.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Justashooter,
Thanks for the plans!! You are one of the goodguys!! I hope I can return the favor someday!
Trent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts