Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: "Currently Active Users: 610 (240 members and 370 guests)"

Guests, don't be afraid to join and strike a conversation, everyone is welcome here, heck we even welcomed Fredsanford or a variation of.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Agreed. You won't lose anything by registering. In fact, we'd love to meet you guys and establish a great gun relationship.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Yup! No need to donate to see info posted for free or anything and we run cool free contests for prizes that our sponsors and vendors help us out with.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, the more imput the better. This is a cool place to bring your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Here goes. Have any of our members seen any negative recourse from Gunsnet for being members here? ie. do they check up on who is registered on both boards and then inflict punishment in the form of being banned? Just figured I'd ask the question. I was thinking maybe this is why some are in fear of registering.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Come on and join folks. Won't be out nothing but a little bit of time, or, a lot of time if you're like me.

I can't stop!!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
Here goes. Have any of our members seen any negative recourse from Gunsnet for being members here? ie. do they check up on who is registered on both boards and then inflict punishment in the form of being banned? Just figured I'd ask the question. I was thinking maybe this is why some are in fear of registering.
Only a handfull from what I know and those were mods and the few people that had issues as they left over there.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Heck yeah! They even let girls play. This is a great place to chat and interact. Even if all of 'em are 'publicans....
:wink:

:grumble::grumble:
Not really, these guys are great and this place is fun..

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
Heck yeah! They even let girls play. This is a great plaace to chat and interact...
Still a lousy place to pick up chicks, though.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Still a lousy place to pick up chicks, though.
OK, OK, we can have a virtual date! But, nothing else and don't tell my Significant Other. Jealous type, you know! :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Custer said:
How do you know that?
Yeah, Dizzy..........how DO you know that?????

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Custer said:
How do you know that?
'Cause the only one expressing any interest in me thinks that liquid nitrogen is a sex toy.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Only a handfull from what I know and those were mods and the few people that had issues as they left over there.
Yep. To the best of my knowledge they haven't banned me. I haven't been back to try to sign on, but I didn't have any harsh words with anyone nor did they have any with me.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
and things might just start to fall off. :eek:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dzerzhinsky said:
'Cause the only one expressing any interest in me thinks that liquid nitrogen is a sex toy.
No, no, liquid nitrogen is a male sexual enhancer.....until it falls off!:cold:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts