Gunco Forums banner

Guests browsing the forum

1K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Dzerzhinsky 
#1 ·
RE: "Currently Active Users: 610 (240 members and 370 guests)"

Guests, don't be afraid to join and strike a conversation, everyone is welcome here, heck we even welcomed Fredsanford or a variation of.

#5 ·
Here goes. Have any of our members seen any negative recourse from Gunsnet for being members here? ie. do they check up on who is registered on both boards and then inflict punishment in the form of being banned? Just figured I'd ask the question. I was thinking maybe this is why some are in fear of registering.

#7 ·
yosuthnmasa said:
Here goes. Have any of our members seen any negative recourse from Gunsnet for being members here? ie. do they check up on who is registered on both boards and then inflict punishment in the form of being banned? Just figured I'd ask the question. I was thinking maybe this is why some are in fear of registering.
Only a handfull from what I know and those were mods and the few people that had issues as they left over there.

#16 ·
SangRun Hunter said:
Only a handfull from what I know and those were mods and the few people that had issues as they left over there.
Yep. To the best of my knowledge they haven't banned me. I haven't been back to try to sign on, but I didn't have any harsh words with anyone nor did they have any with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.