Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, we hope everyone had a safe and fun April Fool's! So how did you like our "new beta software?"

Co7t :chinese:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Better be a god damned april fools joke, I clicked that link and shit started flying, was bout ready to kick someone in the ass, till I saw nothing really got deleted.... :rofl:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
mike26038 said:
Better be a god damned april fools joke, I clicked that link and shit started flying, was bout ready to kick someone in the ass, till I saw nothing really got deleted.... :rofl:
He got the mods with it last week. I was sitting there on my company laptop watching it delete everything! I about had an F'ing heart attack! Then it came up as a joke. I was very relieved! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
It got me, man I pulled the plug on my computer in a screaming frenzy...When I turned it back on I noticed nothing was gone, then read this post and figured it was a joke. So I ran it again and and saw the screen that pops up...

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I always look at this sort of thing with a Hex editor or "Peek" software before running it. I recognized this one immediately, but kept my mouth shut. It's a lot of fun to know that some people are crapping a brick when they run the "installer".

I have a similar program that is disguised as a key-generator program. When you start it, it comes up with an error and says it will low-level format your hard drive in 27 seconds, and then starts counting down. When you try to click the cancel button, the button moves away from your mouse cursor! You can't click on a button you can't catch, so the "formatter" clock keeps ticking away. The close button in the corner of the window doesn't work either. When the timer hits 0, the screen goes blank for a few seconds. A screen comes up that says "Just Kidding..." and then goes back to Windows. It's a riot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts