Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only gifts I would trade for would be Bigger Guns.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/3968189/detail.html

Gun Owners Exchange Guns For Gift Certificates

11th Annual 'Goods For Guns' Held In Allegheny County

POSTED: 8:39 am EST December 3, 2004

PITTSBURGH -- The 11th annual "Goods for Guns" will be held this weekend in Allegheny County.

During the annual swap, gun owners can exchange their weapons for store gift certificates.

This year's program will be held Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at three different locations:

Guns can be exchanged in Downtown Pittsburgh at the Boulevard of the Allies and Smithfield Street, at the Homestead police station and at the Monroeville Number 4 volunteer fire house.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Woah.......trot out the junk guns we got us another live one.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I have two just wateing for the $50 trade in day here. did it say how much they were offering per gun or was it based on value?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't say. I listed the entire article. I found it through Google.com and clicked on the news button and searched "gun." There were a few other stories besides this. I picked this one because it was the shortest.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cephus, I was wondering when you'd get to this. I know for a fact you must've been away from the PC, or you'd have got to this a lot sooner.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't trying to get you, I was putting it up so scubadiver could get his stuff ready to trade. Just the thought of this going this close to home made me shake.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Shit I could have bought a whole box of old ass broken pistols the other day for $50 bucks.. Man there must have been 20-30 pistols in it..

Damn damn damn.. I would have traded them babies..hehe

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
they showed some of the guns on TV the other day..i wouldn't have given them 50 bucks for the whole table full...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts