Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. and inflation was at its current rate, interests rate down, Saddam and the Taliban deposed and unemployment at 5.4%, with a stock market recovery after its "bubble" bursting, corporate scandals, and 911, what would the National media say?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Off-topic - Custer's avatar!

[AClay47 goes off topic - :bangin: ]

Hey Custer,

Just noticed you look different here than at GunsNet!

Maybe if General Custer looked like more like your avatar there, he would've lived to a ripe old age? :eek:ld:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
AClay47 said:
[AClay47 goes off topic - :bangin: ]

Hey Custer,

Just noticed you look different here than at GunsNet!

Maybe if General Custer looked like more like your avatar there, he would've lived to a ripe old age? :eek:ld:
I suspect you are right. I think he was kiled at age 36. He had his hair cut short before he left for the expediton.

Sang was kind enough to find this avatar when I first joined gunco.

I left the old one as is at gunsnet. Grown fond of it for some odd reason.
Maybe the yin and yang. Custer with an Indian avatar. I liked the irony when I first did it.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Of course Gore would win and I might even find myself voting for a Democrat! Yikes! No, really I would vote for a Demo if he was in Bush's shoes. The war and the country come first, it just happens that most Repubs think that way.

If this was 1944 I would not vote against FDR even though I was never thrilled with his policies, but then again if I was 35 in 1944 I mightg be a completely different person.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
7.62x39 said:
"Had it been Gore in office"

Just the thought of that scares the bejesus out of me
Yeah, I had to think of Gore as sane and locical when I made the post above. Not easy to do when you think of him screaming on stage about Bush./

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I hate to answer hypothetical questions relating to politics. Politicians change with time, heck, some even do it consistently.

I would guess we wouldn't be at war, a gallon of regular gas would be $4.50, Castro would have had another mass exodus, somebody in the US would be selling nuclear reactor material to N. Korea, but the media would report it all as normal and quiet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts