• Stroganoff

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Lasagna

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Beef Noodle

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other beef variety

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • or the Strange tuna or chicken/roadkill kind?

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here likes it and what kind and why? Store brand or name brand? Personally I love the Cheeseburger the most, GreatValue or namebrand...Shurefine is really nasty though IMO...but just how many have heard of Piggly Wiggly...but that is another thread;)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
magnus392 said:
...but just how many have heard of Piggly Wiggly...but that is another thread;)
Have I heard of Piggly Wiggly,,,I shop at the Pig every week!
Buzzy Newton, "Owns P.W." lives about 5 miles downriver from me on Charleston's Battery.

·
Registered
214 Posts
"Don't know why they call it hamburger helper......It taste just as good without the hamburger":biggrin:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I would make it for my little girl, but all she'd do would be to pick and eat just the noodles. I'd end up eating the whole thing so I just gave up on the Hamburger Helper.
Then I tried the Tuna Helper. Yea right,,,,,she wouldn't even touch the noodle's. Eeeuuwwwwww,,,,I hate Tuna!

The little hardhead has never even tried Tuna!:D

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
Gwitness said:
"Don't know why they call it hamburger helper......It taste just as good without the hamburger":biggrin:
LOL! and is that REAL tomato ketchup Ed? :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Another thing thats good in a jiffy, put some hamburger in Oodles of Noodles with a slice or two of cheese. Chili flavored is my favorite.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
magnus392 said:
but just how many have heard of Piggly Wiggly...but that is another thread;)
dude piggly wiggly rocks--got a PFC card?? :) I have my own little road to piggly wiggly--so while everyone is stuck in traffic--I can still get to the pig :thumbup1:
Anyway--I'm not a fan of hamburger helper--I'll eat it if it's the only thing to eat, but other than that I'll take a bowl of oodles of noodles anyday over ham-helper :sick: but if I had to pick a fav--it'd be the lasagna or sketti one--something that resembles what I know......

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
I used to work for piggly wiggly warehouse (the main one) does that count?
This is before they moved it to ridgeville off of I-26

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Viragos said:
Iraqi prison food. Yuk!
:thumbup1::thumbup1: It would be this on a good day

I went out today and got 2 dozen fresh, warm tamales. They are delicious. Yummy, tamales are the best....

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
:barf: Helper anything YUCK!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Personally, can't really stand the stuff. If I'm being forced, I guess it would be the Salisbury steak one, or possibly the lasagne with extra mozzeralla cheese.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts