Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long time ago, I made the decision to use the same handle on every gun board, for one thing, so I don't have to remember a bunch of handles, and two, on the internet, your handle eventually becomes your online persona, so you may as well deal with that fact.

But here are some handles I'd love to have used:

Buster Cherry
Gram Negative
Ben Dover
Buck Nekkid
Dick Trickle (supposedly, according to my boss, he knows a man who really has this name)
Phil T. Hands
Phil D. Pitcher
Eileen Dover
Ben Inya

What's your list?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Dick Trickle was a famous NASCAR driver. :)

ZOID ZODIAN said:
A long time ago, I made the decision to use the same handle on every gun board, for one thing, so I don't have to remember a bunch of handles, and two, on the internet, your handle eventually becomes your online persona, so you may as well deal with that fact.

But here are some handles I'd love to have used:

Buster Cherry
Gram Negative
Ben Dover
Buck Nekkid
Dick Trickle (supposedly, according to my boss, he knows a man who really has this name)
Phil T. Hands
Phil D. Pitcher
Eileen Dover
Ben Inya

What's your list?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Knew a Mary Christmas in high school.

Knew a lawyer named Berkley W. Duck III.

Knew another guy whose last name was Dickhout. No one ever got used to hearing him paged in the office as "Mr. Dick Out, line 1".

Worked on a deal once with a Swede whose first name was Turd.

Worked with a German guy whose last name means tits.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
sks_hunter said:
you forgot a few...

Harry Ballsonya
Heywood Jablomie
Dick Hertz
Phil McCraken

just to name a few...:confused:
funny thing is that is the brevard county Florida phone book under the H listing is a Heywood, Jablowme. Before I moved from there I had to rip that page out of the phone book. It is around here somewhere. Not sure if it was a real name or if the story of the number belonging to the local strip club is true or not. Either way a good laugh for sure.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sks_hunter said:
I actually worked with a guy whose name is Pat Nutt, and his dad's name (no lie, I swear) Harry.:confused:

Why would a mom bestow that type of doom to a newborn individual?:dunno:
Supposedly, there was a local family named Hogg. They named their daughters "Ima" and "Ura." Everyone who tells this story swears it's true and that they know the people.

I remembered one I forgot:

Dick Skinner.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Rule .308 said:
I've always gotten a kick out of ones like:
Hugh G. Rection
Hugh Jass
and of course there are the tried and true ones like:
Buster Hymen, Mike Hunt, and Richard Zinya
...and let's not forget Peter Gizinia! :woo:

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
...or Sharon Peters. Or for that refreshing great taste try a glass of Dicken Cider, lol (almost every woman likes a hot dicken cider :rofl: ). Or eat sam and ella Mayonaise on a summer day (or anytime). Or in the Military you might see this - Major Wood or Private Parts.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sniper69 said:
...or Sharon Peters. Or for that refreshing great taste try a glass of Dicken Cider, lol (almost every woman likes a hot dicken cider :rofl: ). Or eat sam and ella Mayonaise on a summer day (or anytime). Or in the Military you might see this - Major Wood or Private Parts.
I just gotta add a post to this one. My female co-worker is currently really dating a guy who's in the army. His rank and name?--you guessed it--Major Wood.

When I worked for the local state prison, I worked with both a Captain Wisdom and a Captain Cyrkles.

I can just hear the announcement at the beginning of some stupid TV kiddie show..."And now, direct from his secret base at PBS, CAPTAIN....WISDOM!"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.