Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, we hope everyone is having a happy new year and had a great 2005 holiday. Congratulations to our winners for the December giveaway and for those that missed out, no worries - stay tuned for more free stuff coming in a couple of days. Look forward to more free guns and stuff, and more changes for the better this year thanks to all our sponsors and you our valuable members. Thank you all for contributing and making Gunco.net what it is today!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
And Thank You for giving us a great site.:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Yep--ditto what Preacher said! It's nice to have a place to shoot the breeze with friends!!

It's going to be a great year here on Gunco Lane :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Thank you very much for an honest site...........It is a pleasure to post here..........

·
Registered
132 Posts
MEGA Dittos on this site

I've looked over a lot of sites, but his is the one I call home.

"Mai Gott bewilligen uns die Klugheit, um Sicherheit des Freiheit ?berschusses zu w?hlen selbstzufriedene und dem Mut, diese Freiheit zu erwerben"

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
My 1st post here on Gunco.
Talking WHAT'S UP EVERYONE!
Just thought that I'd pop over and say hello to some old faces,,,, and some new one's as well.
Lupe, Magnus, Aviator, Grendeljaeger, 7.62x39, Sniper69, cowdawg and Sang were the first to welcome me over.
Yea,,,,,,,I think I'll stick around. Thank's guy's, Thank's Lupe!

·
Proud Confederate
2,821 Posts
Taz38 said:
Yep--ditto what Preacher said! It's nice to have a place to shoot the breeze with friends!!

It's going to be a great year here on Gunco Lane :)
Couldn't have said it better...

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is hands down the BEST AK site! Thanks to all.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
I love this place. I dont go anywhere else anymore,no need to.Happy New Year to all and thanks for all the help and info you folks have given me.And for all the laughs! Gunco #1!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts