Gunco Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Good catch MUSIBIKE!! :) Enjoy.Taking the grandkids out tomorrow to burn up a couple rounds. Good times..
Now I need to shop for 22WMR. Such is life.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Good luck with that one !!! I can't say I've seen a box of 22 mag on any shelf for several months now around here. Last one I saw I grabbed one and headed for the counter,,,,,

Till I saw the 19.95 price tag, they got to keep them. The same 2 box's they had are still there too close to 8 months later. Covered in dust,,,,,

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Gun show today turned up a brick of Armscorp 22mag 40gr.160$ I think but I was busy lugging out the 124gr 9mm ammo in cans from Georgia Arms. Gotta feed the toys:)
Two new calibers i'm going to keep. Been busy with the grandkids this year...

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Might have been 80.16 bucks per fifty. Long day man.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Got some sleep. This heat just saps the energy right out of you this year.Yep,160 a brick. Found it online at 269.00 a 1000. Gotta save my pennies up....

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
I've only got a single shot Chipmunk pistol in 22 mag at this point and probably about 20 box's of ammo for it, so all good for now. That's allot of shooting from a single shot gun.

Once I got finally the bolt detent and scope mount gap squared away on it I really like it, it's quite accurate with a little cheapo Lepers 4X scope on it. I do like my Ruger Charger a bit better though, even though it's rather large. The Chipmunk is half the weight and size, plus in 22Mag. Wish they made a Charger in 22 mag!!

That damn Charger I can't believe,I've been able to hit clay's at about 125-150 consistently with it and that really really amazes me!!! My friends that have shot it can't believe how well it shoots either.

For anyone that has one of the Chargers, have you found the accuracy as good as the one I have , or is mine just a fluke?

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I think the Charger might be my next"last"handgun i ever buy.:)

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
I've only got a single shot Chipmunk pistol in 22 mag at this point and probably about 20 box's of ammo for it, so all good for now. That's allot of shooting from a single shot gun.

Once I got finally the bolt detent and scope mount gap squared away on it I really like it, it's quite accurate with a little cheapo Lepers 4X scope on it. I do like my Ruger Charger a bit better though, even though it's rather large. The Chipmunk is half the weight and size, plus in 22Mag. Wish they made a Charger in 22 mag!!

That damn Charger I can't believe,I've been able to hit clay's at about 125-150 consistently with it and that really really amazes me!!! My friends that have shot it can't believe how well it shoots either.

For anyone that has one of the Chargers, have you found the accuracy as good as the one I have , or is mine just a fluke?
I put a RED DOT on this new CHARGER I got last week. And yes, it is very fast and repeatabily accurate.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
The PMR30 is going to be my coyote gun. That and the occasional raccoon or possum.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
For whatever reason wallyworld is my friend this year. Another 200 rds of 22lr @ retail. Got the kids and grandkids stocked for hunting and shooting for the year. Cool!:)

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
Get whatever you can from them geeks. But, it is looking like what has not been grabbed yet is done?

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
CDNN has some pretty good weekend sales going on. Lots of 5.56 mags and ammo.

PSA is out of .22 CAL LR again.

Cheaper than Dirt has 10-22 mags on sale.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I'm digging the heck out of the PMR30. Shooting Armscorp 40gr ammo. I'd been looking for one since they came out. Never thought I would ever add another caliber,but what the hay?:;)

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
A buttstock on the PMR30 would make a fine carbine. just sayin

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Sorta like the old school Lugers. And the new school VP70. Good idea Mike!

I really appreciate the Hi-Viz sights. Since the cataract surgery I need em.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Ohh yeah. Saving up for the stamp now. On an AR build. 200$ + to put a stock on the AR pistol.
I'd rather obey the law tho. For the loudnboomer.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts