Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute and say hello to everyone. Bunny is showing me around the board. It is my first time on a forum. I don't get out much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I am enjoying your discussion topics.

Yes, I do call him bunny. It is a long, stupid story, but I now reserve his "real" name for when he's in trouble:bangin: .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the kids are finally fast asleep. Did Bunny tell you that he volunteered for the midnight feedings of Baby John last night. They were up together at 3:00am and 6:00am for warm milk. It was great!! By the way, why does a baby think they still need to eat twice during the night at nearly 7 months old?

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Mrs. SangRun said:
Yes the kids are finally fast asleep. Did Bunny tell you that he volunteered for the midnight feedings of Baby John last night. They were up together at 3:00am and 6:00am for warm milk. It was great!! By the way, why does a baby think they still need to eat twice during the night at nearly 7 months old?
I was lucky. My twins were sleeping thru the night by the time they were two months old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if I would use "twins" and "lucky" in the same sentence, but that was nice of them to give you a break.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bunny. BWAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ow, damn, I think I hurt myself.

Welcome Mrs. Bun........errrrr, SangRun. Glad to have you here.

And thank you especially for sharing SangRuns real name. :biggrin:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He only comes "running" when I call him for food, but he is pretty attentive most of the time.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
gordon gauge said:
Bunny. BWAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ow, damn, I think I hurt myself.

Welcome Mrs. Bun........errrrr, SangRun. Glad to have you here.

And thank you especially for sharing SangRuns real name. :biggrin:
Well, I thought my home nickname was pretty well known thanks to Bluedog, Randy, and DB. But, hey it's been my second name for about 8 years and I got used to it. I don't even flinch when I hear "BUNNNNNY, OH BUNNY!!!!" In the middle of Walmart anymore.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bunny just made my avatar. It depicts a typical day at my house...Both of my children are dressed as cows and the Baby is creaming his head off. Nothing unusual here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cephus said:
At 7 months we sometimes keep our youngest grandson and he's 21 months and still wants feed twice a night.He's a big boy 29lbs and I think he gains wt. everytime we feed him but when you hear that bootttt booottt in the middle of the night you roll over and shove a bottle in his mouth cause that's the only way your going to get any sleep.
That's right. My first goal is to get the best nights sleep possible. I have friends that recommend letting the baby cry instead of feeding him. Bunny and I tried this for a week...then we got tired of baby john crying for an hour at a time in the middle of the night and started feeding him again.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Cephus said:
I don't know if there is a set time when they should sleep all night 7 out of the 10 grandkids slept all night within 5 months aand the other 3 were that way till they were
well up in age.I think it has something to do with metabolism some are fast and some are slow. There dad is about 6'1" and eats like there will be no tomorrow aand done gain a lb. so I would say that's what it is .
I'm good eater and I guess that's part of it, but Mrs. SangRun has the fastest metabolism I've ever seen! The woman has had 2 kids and you would never know it if you saw her now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wish I knew what made kids sleep through the night. I'll bet a lot of people would be interested in that. At least then I would know who is to blame for all of these interruptions. Anna was 10 months before she decided that the night was for sleeping. Baby John is a chubby boy...I think he is just working to keep his weight up. He wants to be as big as his Daddy...and he is in a hurry.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I don't have any of my own, but I love to babysit. I have my own coloring books and all that I take with me........but all my friends kids are too old for sitters :(

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Sang. :welcome: Sorry to get in this so late, but me and Angel just got home from Christmas shopping. We decided to go late so there would be no crowd. Have fun, and stay away from from the joke about the 3 dwarves!:lol:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Mine started to sleep through the night regularly once they were allowed to eat cereal and not just milk. They would start this at 6 weeks back then. Now I think the medical gurus don't want them to have anything solid for about 6 months.

I am sure there is good reason for this (stomach development) but I suspect by then a lot of babies have developed bad habits.

As Aviator said earlier, wait until they are 16. You won't sleep then either.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Mrs. SangRun said:
Thank you. I am enjoying your discussion topics.

Yes, I do call him bunny. It is a long, stupid story, but I now reserve his "real" name for when he's in trouble:bangin: .
We've got nothing but time Mrs. SangRun!(Hint.Hint)

It's nice to come here and talk with adults, and I use this loosly.LOL
Anyway,,,Welcome Mam!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts