Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for making a new member feel so welcome! I look forward to hearing from all of you and also gloating over the new rifle I'm going to win. ;-) (grin) Just kidding (well hopefully not!). Thanks guys for putting together such a great site! Semper Fi! Mark

·
Proud Confederate
2,821 Posts
`

Welcome to the funny farm Mark. I know you'll have a blast....lotta good folks

·
Administrator
4,813 Posts
Hooo Ahhh !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Welcome seebee.

·
sumbitch
455 Posts
iv been lurking here alot lately

·
Registered
2 Posts
Want to say hello

Just want to say hello, and introduce myself.
I'm located in Georgia, and have been interested in firearms for about 7 years now. My favorites are FAL's and AK47's.
Used to have my C&R license but let it lapse so that my credit cards could cool off. :biggrin:
Managed to collect a few Mosins and Mausers when I had my C&R.
Anyway, hello to all. Any one else here from the Hotlanta area?
Cheers,
Timbo40

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Welcome timbo!

·
Damn contrarian
2,383 Posts
Just wanted to say hiya to all you old timers that i have read for a long time . I guess I should have posted a long time ago , but life has been in the way . Hope all of you are having a good holiday season , and to be pc incorrect , Merry Christmas.

·
Administrator
4,813 Posts
Welcome to Everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Timbo40 - I'm about 40 miles nw.

Welcome!!!

Charger -- Good to see you!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Folks! Just signed up here myself.
I'm retired Navy. Sub and carrier nuc plant mechanic. But now I'm just a self employed disabled Vet who likes building custom cycle and sidecar upholstery. But in the little spare time I have, I love machining and welding and building stuff. I've always loved shooting too. During my time in the Navy I was lucky to have range time with the 12 gage pump shotguns, 45 Colts and M14 and M16 rifles.
I currently have a AKM and a SKS that I use at the Camp Allen range. But I have a serious burr in my saddle to build a couple AK varients from scratch recievers and kit parts. And I see much good info here to do just that. (I've already downloaded a good template.)
My thanks in advance for all the great postings here!

1 - 20 of 202 Posts