Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member over at "the other site", but I've been lurking here for a while and I like what I see. Let me say up front that I don't have any problems with the folks at the other site, and I intend to remain a member there (although I respect the decisions some of you have made to leave there). I believe people who value the Second Amendment should work for the common good rather than focus on differences. Anyway, I don't post much or often, but I will chime in form time to time. I like the vibes here.:thumbup1:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
:welcome: Welcome Flintlock. There's a lot of folks here that surf both sites. Heck, a few of our guys/gals surf a half a dozen or more. Glad to have you. A lot of good folks here.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I try to check in here a couple of times a day hoping to find someone that has a question that I can answer for them. But there are so many gun savy people here someone always beats me to it.

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
:welcome: you're gonna like it here!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Welcome FlintLock. You'll like checking into Gunco from time to time, it kinda relaxes ya. Lot's of good people over here!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
75_stingray said:
Welcome FlintLock. You'll like checking into Gunco from time to time, it kinda relaxes ya. Lot's of good people over here!!
'Evening gentlemen.

Hello Stingray, I recognize you form the other side. I think you're right, this is a relaxing place, and there are indeed some good folks over here.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Hello FlintLock...........welcome my friend. :welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome Flintlock!

You'll like it here, these people kinda grow on you!

Lotta the good guys and gals hang out here.

Regards

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Welcome Flintlock. We always need a few more good men.... and wumen too. :biggrin: Visit often. :welcome:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts