Gunco Forums banner

Hello!

760 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Taz38 
#1 ·
Just her to intro myself. First post,hope you like it!So little in life has any affect on us when it comes to world events. We have been bombarded with images so graphic that we have become immune to them. We feel sorrow for a moment in time and then go on with our lives.

"So sorry you lost a family member." "Oh, how sad that little girl has cancer." "That poor guy lost his job, his wife and family and then shot up a factory where he used to work."

But tomorrow we forget ..... tomorrow we go to work in the land of the free....we go to church and worship the god of our choice....... we enjoy life, take liberty for granted and then we pursue happiness.......

We are thankful for these things....for freedom....for choices....for the right to exercise our passions in life......

How thankful are we for these guys? My tears flowed freely when I watched the images on this website......

God bless the person who put the site together to remind us that the soldiers who protect us are someone's brother, sister, son, daughter, father, mother, husband, or wife......

And GOD BLESS THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HELP KEEP US FREE...............

http://www.soldierworks.com/191/untilthen.swf

:salute:

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.