Gunco Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found out about this place from another place and thought I'd drop in and see what it was like. Looks good.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
welcone to the sight. do you have any gun projects in the works?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hotbarrel said:
welcone to the sight. do you have any gun projects in the works?
No I don't, I just buy already made stuff. Thanks for asking.

The same Johnson as the one in Gunsnet? better behave here.

Welcome, for whatever it's worth.
It aint worth much coming from you, and you ain't my mother, so if you don't like me, keep your mouth shut toward me. Other than that, thanks.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suggest the people here not start in with me. I have abided by all your rules, and if people don't like me, then they can go and work it out. What happened at the other place was a result of several factors that I do not wish to go into here. THEY started it, and I guess, being me, I let it run on.

I have not responded to being labeled a pos here by some, I just let it go. So if you don't want me here ban me, but I will not take any crap off people when I am not dishing any out.

With all due respect.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Johnson said:
I suggest the people here not start in with me. I have abided by all your rules, and if people don't like me, then they can go and work it out. What happened at the other place was a result of several factors that I do not wish to go into here. THEY started it, and I guess, being me, I let it run on.

I have not responded to being labeled a pos here by some, I just let it go. So if you don't want me here ban me, but I will not take any crap off people when I am not dishing any out.

Thanks.
Welcome Johnson. Roy

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Don't worry Mr. Johnson, It's Chirstmas time and I will give you a present: You are now officialy in my "ignore" list. Somehow or for some reason you don't like me and have always been nasty towards me, so in order to avoid any further discussion.........

(button pushed)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deja vu.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts