Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Welcome Magnus!! I think you'll like it a lot here.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Welcome dude! And if you're anything like your avatar you'll fit right in!

Sign up for the November give away as well. Don't be shy we want everyone to get in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hello there!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tell Josek47 to come over as well. I tried to email him and let him know about this place. I dont think it went thru.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I passed the word along to him...I hope he does come over. GNS is Pissed I stood up for Jose, and said that I would not pay for his site after he treated Jose so shitty. That and I disagreed with his shittiness. Now in a thread further questioning his infinte wisdom he called me ButterCup :flip: So I called him a Thought Nazi and told him to keep brown shirting ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome aboard! You'll like it here. I could post volumes of negativity. Bannings, rip-offs and more. It's not worthwhile. Hell, most gun enthusiests hit all these sites seeking and sharing information, my biggest gripe over there is they tend to pride themselves with controversy and more or less invite it. Step on the wrong toes though...

Just post and contribute, this site has grown by leaps and bounds since I joined and the flow of information along with it. One of the features I like best is the easy photo hosting, as long as your pics are cropped within the limits it's a 2 click deal, upload and post!

:welcome:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
We consider the "other" board a training ground. Once you get to the point where you where you get bounced, you know and think too much for them. This place is only the logical progression. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
magnus392 said:
I passed the word along to him...I hope he does come over. GNS is Pissed I stood up for Jose, and said that I would not pay for his site after he treated Jose so shitty. That and I disagreed with his shittiness. Now in a thread further questioning his infinte wisdom he called me ButterCup :flip: So I called him a Thought Nazi and told him to keep brown shirting ;)

Welcom magnus392. I was kicked also by GNS after the little bitch snooped in my personall message box. Guess he didnt like what I was conversing about with another member which was freindly and nothing bad btw. Anyway, I like it here so much better and I think you will too.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
To be fair Magnus, you pushed 'till they pushed back.

·
1,604 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
It's very easy to push them over the edge though.
Yeah I hear what you are saying, but I think it was clear that Magnus was gonna leave after Jose was banned, but rather than just leave, he started a bunch of "I dare your to ban me" threads. And guess what, they did.

·
1,604 Posts
Well, I was suprised that Jose got banned. He always seemed ok to me. I wonder who else got blowed up by the tanerite recapie

1 - 20 of 88 Posts