Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would start posting here as it seems to be a laid back kinda place. I am a laid back guy and some of you know me from gunsnet. I like guns, bass guitar, and chicks.

Anyway I was referred here by Mr. Aclay47 a friend of mine. After lurking around I saw several familiar names so I decided to join up.

Anyway how are you guys?

Lupeloff how are you?:)

BTW: The chick in the avatar is not me, but an ex-g/f of mine. We had a problem with there being 18 years difference between us. Yet, I still miss her.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Hey Jake...I figured the picture wasn't you.......she doesn't look crazy enough....just kidding. Yeah a lot of us are posting here, more relaxed, no name calling, no insults, like you said, a laid back kind of place, welcome to the group kiddo.

Fred.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hey Jake, glad ya made it over here.:) :) :welcome:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Welcome aboard and don't worry about immunized trolls. This is way laid back, but we encourage friendly discourse.

:welcome:

BTW: When I was a bit younger I was boytoy for several older ladies. Amazing what they can teach you. That was a different time though.....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Whats up Jake!
More musicians in any place is better...:thumbup1:
Im starting to like it over here alot more as of late, nice n laid back...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:thankyou: :thankyou: Thanks guys its great to be welcomed. I see this is a growing site with many forums on it. I like the fact that there isn't much flaming and immature accusations here.

Sangrun Hunter,
Your right older women are better.

AZ99,
Your right more musicians are a better thing.:thumbup1:

Lupeloff,
Glad to see you buddy. Hope you and your daughter are doing well.

Thanks for the welcome Custer, and Scuba, and Avaitor.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
How come you never said you'd look into nursing school? I put a lot of thought into that career choice for you.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Bluedog said:
How come you never said you'd look into nursing school? I put a lot of thought into that career choice for you.
I think he prefers law school. More women there.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Custer, take it from me, nothing worse than a female lawyer. There are very few exception. In twenty years of practice, I can count them on one had.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I don't know, everytime in my life that I needed a lawyer, I made sure it was a female. Never been disappointed.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
scubadvr said:
Custer, take it from me, nothing worse than a female lawyer. There are very few exception. In twenty years of practice, I can count them on one had.
I've worked with a few good ones but I do think a lot of them still think they are writing law review articles. Can't make any money when you are being scholarly.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
scubadvr said:
My lawyer is a female.......nothing wrong with her...except getting pregnant every couple of years.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just got through with a pretty messy child custody case, had a female lawyer and it worked out pretty good for me and the kids?cost an awful lot but worth every penny.

BTW I'm happy to have found this place :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Don't get me wrong they are very competent!!! My divorce lawyer was female. However, would you like to date or be married to one? Maybe its just me. I guess if you are a snake handler for your day job, you don't do a lot of it in your spare time.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Oh, if I was 40 years younger I'd marry mine in a heartbeat.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
scubadvr said:
Don't get me wrong they are very competent!!! My divorce lawyer was female. However, would you like to date or be married to one? Maybe its just me. I guess if you are a snake handler for your day job, you don't do a lot of it in your spare time.
I've always wondered how a gynocologist stays married.

All day of that and home to the wife....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts