Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About my jail house ordeal I only posted that on gunsnet that I can remember. I don't ever remember posting it here and I have not had anything to drink since Saturday night. Yet, seriously I saw where D.B Cooper said "he just replied to this at gunco.net. I thought WHAAAAT?!?

Then I cam here and saw the thread. Something is wierd here I never posted about it here that I can remember or recall.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Whisky bottles and brand new cars......Oak tree you're in my way.Theres to much smoke and ..............

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Please consult with you local mental health professional rather than your ISP provider.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to reply Sangrun but your box is full. Yes I use the same password here as I do over there.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Peacemaker said:
Then I cam here and saw the thread. Something is wierd here I never posted about it here that I can remember or recall.
Yeah, I used to have that same problem when I drank............that's one of the reasons that I quit drinking over 30 years ago. :smoke:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Done. I just want everyone to know I am not pointing fingers at anyone.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Peacemaker said:
Done. I just want everyone to know I am not pointing fingers at anyone.
Just remember..........when you point a finger at someone.........three are pointing back at you. :smoke:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Peacemaker said:
I tried to reply Sangrun but your box is full. Yes I use the same password here as I do over there.
Not very smart thing to do, but then, drinking in excess isn't very smart either.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DorGunR,

I have been stone cold sober for 2 days now, and the night I was caught I had 2 1/2 Icehouses.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I just compared the original I just got out of jail posts, here and at Brand X . They are identical. They were obviously copy and pasted. Could there be something to the conspiracy theory???

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Anything is possible SD.

What would be the motive to hack Jake's account?

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Custer said:
Anything is possible SD.

What would be the motive to hack Jake's account?
That I don't know. Possibly someone trying to discredit him on this board because he posts here too.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
That I don't know. Possibly someone trying to discredit him on this board because he posts here too.
Seem to be better targets if you were going to go after someone.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face. But then again I do think the admins can tell by the IP address where it was posted from and compare the two IP's ie:the drunk jailhouse post with this one and see for sure.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Cowdawg said:
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face. But then again I do think the admins can tell by the IP address where it was posted from and compare the two IP's ie:the drunk jailhouse post with this one and see for sure.
This would be a good idea but, I think the chances of one of them not playing nicely with others is quite astronomical..
Hey Cowboy!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hey Teach!!!!!

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
I am a drunk...........and I didn't do it.

Cowdawg said:
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face.
Let us apply logic to this,Mr. Occam please step forward.

And your findings Mr. Occam?

My findings are:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts