Gunco Forums banner

Hey guys I think my account here got hacked.

2K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  aviator 
#1 ·
About my jail house ordeal I only posted that on gunsnet that I can remember. I don't ever remember posting it here and I have not had anything to drink since Saturday night. Yet, seriously I saw where D.B Cooper said "he just replied to this at gunco.net. I thought WHAAAAT?!?

Then I cam here and saw the thread. Something is wierd here I never posted about it here that I can remember or recall.

#2 ·
Whisky bottles and brand new cars......Oak tree you're in my way.Theres to much smoke and ..............

#5 ·
I tried to reply Sangrun but your box is full. Yes I use the same password here as I do over there.

#7 ·
Peacemaker said:
Then I cam here and saw the thread. Something is wierd here I never posted about it here that I can remember or recall.
Yeah, I used to have that same problem when I drank............that's one of the reasons that I quit drinking over 30 years ago. :smoke:

#8 ·
Done. I just want everyone to know I am not pointing fingers at anyone.

#11 ·
DorGunR,

I have been stone cold sober for 2 days now, and the night I was caught I had 2 1/2 Icehouses.

#16 ·
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face. But then again I do think the admins can tell by the IP address where it was posted from and compare the two IP's ie:the drunk jailhouse post with this one and see for sure.

#18 ·
Cowdawg said:
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face. But then again I do think the admins can tell by the IP address where it was posted from and compare the two IP's ie:the drunk jailhouse post with this one and see for sure.
This would be a good idea but, I think the chances of one of them not playing nicely with others is quite astronomical..
Hey Cowboy!

#20 · (Edited)
I am a drunk...........and I didn't do it.

Cowdawg said:
I don't think he was being hacked. I think Jake is embarrased(sp) by his jailhouse rantings and might (might) be looking to save face.
Let us apply logic to this,Mr. Occam please step forward.

And your findings Mr. Occam?

My findings are:

#23 ·
Hmmmmm.....the post was made here at 0607 am, and there at 0613 am. I'm guessing this was posted after a night of too much booze and too little sleep. Dude, in the post on brand X you later admit to blowing .11, "drunk" in every state. Now, to recap, you don't remember posting here and you only remember having two and half beers. Ummmm.....and you remember something mean done to some chick in jail and that's all we really know. Now you think your account here has been hacked. The only thing I can think of is that your account THERE has maybe been hacked. But the timing is too close for that really.
Dude......you need to lay off the booze. Period. It's obviously screwing with your judgement and now it's gotten you in a crapload of trouble. Cutting back ain't going to get it. You need to take the pledge, hop on the wagon, cut out the sauce and go cold turkey. If you can't do that, you have a bigger problem than you are willing to admit.

#24 ·
No one could have cut and pasted the thread from GunsNet, because the topic was posted here first. I agree with Pogo and Cammobunker.

Jake, you're seeing this is a wake-up call?

#26 ·
Clay I posted it on gunsnet at 5:30am, Sunday. It says here I posted at little past 7 am Sunday. I was asleep at that time Sunday morning.

Not to worry I think I know what happened or what is happening and I am going to get a second opinion on it tommorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.