Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was really wondering what happened to some of you. About time I got around to reading my messages. Thanks for the invitation. This looks like a great place to hang out. :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi I agree we're in on the ground floor here.
I won't say the "competitor" is lacking but we can always use more competition.
I hope Admin over there won't be sore with me, but their decisions as far as money obviously led to this. I don't blame them however seeing how much money the site costs and I intend to still make that my home as it's been for about 3 years now and/or until they kick me out? :)
I've spoken to the owners and they are good guys. I hope they read this and understand I have nothing against the site and gladly contribute yearly, however some of the financial decisions don't sit well with some, especially when it comes to group buys costing more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 Patriot-of-many said:
Hi I agree we're in on the ground floor here.
I won't say the "competitor" is lacking but we can always use more competition.
I hope Admin over there won't be sore with me, but their decisions as far as money obviously led to this. I don't blame them however seeing how much money the site costs and I intend to still make that my home as it's been for about 3 years now and/or until they kick me out? :)
I've spoken to the owners and they are good guys. I hope they read this and understand I have nothing against the site and gladly contribute yearly, however some of the financial decisions don't sit well with some, especially when it comes to group buys costing more.
You know, I've been shooting all my life and thought I knew a good deal about firearms till I thought about putting together an AK. Found my education really lacking, but these forums are rather like having a classroom in my home. I've learned so much from those who went before me I wonder why I didn't try this earlier. After all the money spent for parts kits and tools, I don't mind helping out with the cost of operating the forums a bit.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Like 1Pat, I hope the staff over there does not over react to people enjoying another forum.

I think they could be a little more circumspect in dealing with members, both paying and non paying. If you have a problem with someone's attitude, rifle in on that person. Don't shotgun an angry response at everyone. It just upsets the good guys for no good purpose or effect.

A little diplomacy goes a long way in the business world. Otherwise, you risk driving customers away and I think everyone wants it to succeed so we can continue to enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I'm sure I'm not the only one, who has memberships to several firearms boards.

Sure we may spend more time on some boards than others, But I don't know any firearm enthusiast, that is a member of only one board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts