Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I found this board by accident but glad i did I recognize alot of you names from the other AK site,also its a nice looking board!!! I also post occasionaly on AR15.com under "Krink" alot of good guys there also.I stopped spending much time on 47.net because of the direction it was going as far as being able to post a review or experience having to do with non-sponser compnays and the BS about them making K-Var what it is today not to mention the BS pertaining to the Gooch(which cost me alot of money and time).
so if you dont mind i think i would like to stick around awhile :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to our corner in cyberspace Penguin - yes, there are tons of familiar faces here. Kick back and enjoy yourself - we've got a great crew running the place. Have fun!

Penguin said:
Hi
I found this board by accident but glad i did I recognize alot of you names from the other AK site,also its a nice looking board!!! I also post occasionaly on AR15.com under "Krink" alot of good guys there also.I stopped spending much time on 47.net because of the direction it was going as far as being able to post a review or experience having to do with non-sponser compnays and the BS about them making K-Var what it is today not to mention the BS pertaining to the Gooch(which cost me alot of money and time).
so if you dont mind i think i would like to stick around awhile :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the board Penguin!

Many of us are here for similar reasons as yours. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
To paraphrase Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs "Come on in and set a spell, kick your shoes off" and "come on back now, hear"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts