Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
hes my favorite youtuber

impressive

my buddy is a commercial pipe fitter , he grabbed a scrap piece of 6 inch pipe 1/2 inch thick walls , obviously not the same steel used for targets ,but at 50 yards with Wolf 7.62 x39 FMJ with an SKS it went through both sides

·
aka: SDK1968
7,780 Posts
should be a good watch... tagged.

Reactions: Tommo

·
gunco irregular
3,460 Posts
He's got some funny yet informative videos for sure.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i was pretty surprised that the commercial load he used was so inept , having not even belling the steel , i have a good bit of that brand in either .308 Winchester or 7.62x51 , cant remember which

the surplus penetration was of no surprise as we had done similar tests with the x39 ammo

i was really surprised of the armor piercing giving him issues with the delay , he probably paid through the nose for it

·
gunco irregular
3,460 Posts
Looks like the date on the box is 28th of May 1940, no telling how it has been stored the past 81 years. Worst ammo I've had so far has been surplus 303.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like the date on the box is 28th of May 1940, no telling how it has been stored the past 81 years. Worst ammo I've had so far has been surplus 303.
ive been luck so far , ive never had any ammo that performed as bad as that ,had some albanian x54r that was dirty as can be

1 - 11 of 11 Posts