Gunco Forums banner

HK G3 Wood Furniture on HK 93 Clone?

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Johnny 5.56 
#1 · (Edited)
I love refinishing wood rifle furniture. I've only refinsihed AK furniture thus far. I saw a pic of a Century Arms C93 Sporter with HK G3 or Cetme furniture on it and it looked sweet.

Have you guys ever tried to modify HK G3 wood furniture to fit a HK 93, more specifically a CAI C93 Sporter? I'd love to hear your tips on the process.

Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
That's HK wood not Cetme. I saw someone or someplace selling converted HK wood for the 93s...I'll post it here if I can remember where I saw it.

I think the C93 is the best deal out there for a military rifle clone. They do look pretty cool with the wood.

#3 ·
That's HK wood not Cetme. I saw someone or someplace selling converted HK wood for the 93s...I'll post it here if I can remember where I saw it.

I think the C93 is the best deal out there for a military rifle clone. They do look pretty cool with the wood.

Thanks! That would be great! I'd love to get a converted set. That would be a lot easier than me trying to trim and fit the furniture. Centerfire systems has the unconverted furniture for cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.