Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When homosexuals adopt-a-highway, does it end up being a two-way street?

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Maybe they are looking for bisexuals or trisexuals (try anything once, lmao). That way the road can still go both ways (unless it is the hershey highway they adopted), lmao. :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
They only adopt dead end streets.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
That wouldn't be just up the ole' dirt road would it?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Well the folks can enter on the exit. ;)

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
There was a section of SR 50 & OBT in Orlando dead in the middle of town adopted by the Gays & Lesbians With Children Alliance. The sign was well hidden behind several others. You could drive through the intersection hundreds of times before you noticed it. I only noticed it one day when traffic was backed up and I was sitting there bored and looking around. They'd done a great job of urban camoflague :D

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Randy said:
There was a section of SR 50 & OBT in Orlando dead in the middle of town adopted by the Gays & Lesbians With Children Alliance. The sign was well hidden behind several others. You could drive through the intersection hundreds of times before you noticed it. I only noticed it one day when traffic was backed up and I was sitting there bored and looking around. They'd done a great job of urban camoflague :D
That's actually pretty tacky: They take on the responsiblity of adopting a section of the highway, and the Department of Transportation repays them with a sign that's nearly impossible to spot.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
That's actually pretty tacky: They take on the responsiblity of adopting a section of the highway, and the Department of Transportation repays them with a sign that's nearly impossible to spot.
Smeg,
This kind of treatment and behavior is the rule rather thaan the exception.
I think this is how they deal with their discomfort about gays and lesbians.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Strange Destiny said:
Smeg,
This kind of treatment and behavior is the rule rather thaan the exception.
I think this is how they deal with their discomfort about gays and lesbians.
Well, we all know that since homosexuals can't breed they have to recruit. Looks like they got Randy despite the best efforts of the local Department of Transportation to protect him from the horrid gay agenda of wanting to be treated decently as a citizen.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Well, we all know that since homosexuals can't breed they have to recruit. .
I happen to have a female homosexual acquantance who bred, artificial insemination, the donor was a guy who works with her, she has a beauitful little girl who is being raised quite normal as a matter of facts.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I won't live to see it, but the world would be better off if there was only one label......Human Being.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Strange Destiny said:
Who gave you a copy of the homosexual agenda?
He didn't get it from me. I'm having my copy subtly insinuated into textbooks for grammar-school children.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lupeloff said:
I won't live to see it, but the world would be better off if there was only one label......Human Being.
Actually, I don't quite agree with that, but there's a fine sentiment behind it.

I would rather that the slogan "celebrate diversity" hadn't become a parody of itself.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts