Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your attention!

It's here everyone! http://www.picyard.com/main/ :headbang:

Our picture host for your use free of charge! Finally out of beta after such a long time waiting for some of you. :D

You have to create another login, but feel free to use your same name and invite your wife or other gun buddies to use it. If you have a friend on another board where there is no pic host then tell them about it!

It's a whole new forum and we'll probably have some gun build contest with it and maybe a rides of Gunco slideshow at some point since so many here are into cars/trucks/bikes/ATV's as well.

This is first in a line of things we've got coming through Janurary.

:thankyou:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Damn! Had me thinking the election results that purport to have re-elected Bush have been certified. Whew!

Don't scare me like that!!

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
That is GOOD news.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Be very very quiet, I'm huntin' wabbits.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sometimes when I post something as a new function or new deal, people tend to ignore it and then you get those people that say 2 weeks later when did this happen? :D

I figured whay not freak people out a little?

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I must be dense. I signed up for it, but couldn't find the page where you upload pictures on it. :dunno:

Can anyone fill me in with the details of how to upload to it?

·
Gunco.net Webmaster
52 Posts
Pogo said:
I must be dense. I signed up for it, but couldn't find the page where you upload pictures on it. :dunno:

Can anyone fill me in with the details of how to upload to it?
Your account wasn't confirmed through email - it's the same process as registering through the forum. One must first verify the email address by clicking on the link in the email.

No worries though - we went ahead and took care of your account and you should now see the "upload photos" link in the linkbar up top. Hope this helps!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Webmaster said:
Your account wasn't confirmed through email - it's the same process as registering through the forum. One must first verify the email address by clicking on the link in the email.

No worries though - we went ahead and took care of your account and you should now see the "upload photos" link in the linkbar up top. Hope this helps!
OK, it works now.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Thank's SangRun, Webmaster, and Gunco! Now maybe I can start posting some cool stuff.

Oh that reminds me,,,Sandy,
are those YOUR black boot's? Huh-huh?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
How long does it take to get the confirmation e-mail?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
ok help

OK I got a pic loaded on the thingy...now how do I post it? I'm not functioning on all cylinders tonight, sorry.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Taz38 said:
OK I got a pic loaded on the thingy...now how do I post it? I'm not functioning on all cylinders tonight, sorry.
Same way you posted attachments here.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
It's been over an hour and I still haven't gotten confirmation. Hurry Up!!!!!!!!! I wanna play too.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh cool, you can fit it in the window-----I'm fascinated.....lol

Thanks Lupe

Oh and BTW--- Thanks Gunco, SangRun, and Webmaster--you all rock!!!!!!!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I need confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gunco.net Webmaster
52 Posts
Preacher said:
It's been over an hour and I still haven't gotten confirmation. Hurry Up!!!!!!!!! I wanna play too.
Your account has been activated preacher - we got the dreaded "unknown" address back from your server for some odd reason.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts