Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Delivered to your door for less than a hundred buck. It's freakin' irresistable. :nanabang: GG

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I bought a bunch of them when they were $39 and a free new stock included. they are a real workhound. I like them, and they are a good place for some my turk ammo to get used.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only got my license about a year ago, so I was a couple of years too late for those $39 deals. Oh well, in another couple of years the prices today will be the good old days. :) GG

·
Registered
625 Posts
I bought two from ?J&G Sales? out in AZ, you?ll most often see their ad in the front of Shotgun News. They?re selling them for $64.50 and 2 or more for $59.95 ea. I think shipping was $11 ea. The first had light bluing but a real nice bore and a good stock, I was happy, so I thought I?d get another and called them back and placed the order. A week later my dealer called and I drove over to get it. I thought the first gun was good but this one made it look bad, this gun was like new with 100% bluing and a perfect bore, the stock was rougher, kind of like some of the M-48?s I?m seen. (Unfinished wood) That 2nd Mauser is probably one of the best deals I?ve ever gotten. I may refinish the stock this winter so it?s ready for spring shooting.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well shit, maybe that aint such a good deal after all. :( GG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts