Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
We've come a long way from the 6 members we started with, just a couple of months ago.

Welcome Opalcutter.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alpha_male said:
Man for so many members this place sure is quiet! I don't think I have seen more than 10 people on in weeks. :sorry:

I've noticed that too, but it's weird how the board moves here. There aren't many on at one time n or do you see a lot of posts in the general discussion area.

If you look at gunsnet most of their traffic is in the General discussion, general weapons and C&R discission.

Many of the other specialized forums hardly move at times at gunsnet.

Since most of our members over here are into building the forums don't move that quickly either. It will change and become more lively as people discover us and the caliber of help we have here.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Anything good doesn't come easy and it like in Field of Dreams built and they will come. I say welcome to the newest member.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I prefer a few quality members over a bunch of flameing assho-es anyday. I have not missed a day since day 1 and I have never seen any real personal attacks here or insults for the sake of insults. I have however seen new guys get the good advise they needed to enjoy the sight and sport. this sight is growing steady and in the rite direction,, that takes time. I think if we mixed in a bunch of bull shi- it would grow faster but then what would we have ,,,, a bunch of bull shi-. Quality is worth the effort and nipping troubel off rite away will keep us quality. mady I am rambeling on but that is my feelings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts