Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And to think we only had about 1100 3 weeks ago.

Thanks to all of you posting here and making this a great place! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm gonna reply with the style of one guy I would love to have over here, especially on the C&R Forum.

1. :)

2. :thumbup1:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Just wondering Sang, was the number sitting at 1400 and you where waiting for 1401 to post this?

:dunno:

·
Registered
59 Posts
When was "Gunco" started ? I've been lurking a while. I found it through a link @ AR.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Preacher said:
Just wondering Sang, was the number sitting at 1400 and you where waiting for 1401 to post this?

:dunno:

I just decided to look at that moment and it was 1401

Yes, Gunco started in Feb 04

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's wild... I think I was something like... No. 48 or so... Hotbarrel told me about this site at work when you guys were just getting going, and I checked it out. Damn glad I did, and very grateful to Hotbarrel for introducing me to all of you guys. This is my home away from home when I'm home (does that make any sense at all???) Made my first build from info I picked up here, bought some parts, kits, tools, made some tools, and saved tons of money with info and the efforts of other people here (group buys, and tutorials). I am forever thankful to all of you!

oh yeah... ADMIN...
you guys have done a tremendous job with the site!!! you've made some great improvements, got some awesome sponsors, and have attracted the right type of people. KUDOS to you, guys!!!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
sks_hunter said:
oh yeah... ADMIN...
you guys have done a tremendous job with the site!!! you've made some great improvements, got some awesome sponsors, and have attracted the right type of people. KUDOS to you, guys!!!
Ditto!!!! Speaking of Admins, where is Winn? I really miss reading his post!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
recon said:
So where did everyone come from?

Our Mother's womb. :D (sorry I couldn't resist)

I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and it clearly shows. All of staff is very helpful and polite. It's nice to ask a question a not get your head bitten off. ;) A great group of members as well and I do hope to see many others here soon. Keep up the good work Gunco, this is really a great site! :thumbup1:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Good one Sandy. But the original group were Build it Yourselfers from the other board who felt they could do a better job and treat the membership with respect.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Member #'s in this thread ;)

Sangrun #18
Strange Destiny #1382
DB #1197
Cephus #294
GG #1161
Preacher #1325
Samuel #685
Custer #37