Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the tire store where I buy the tires for my truck and car whenever I need them and asked the owner if he had any used wheel weights I could have to melt down and make bullets. He said "sure, pull your truck around to the side door". I went out to my truck and drove it around to the side door. About then the overhead raised up and a guy with a hand cart was rolling a 5 gallon bucket completely full of wheel weights to the door. I said fantastic! He helped me lift the heavy bucket into the back of my truck. Have you ever picked up a 5 gallon bucket full of wheel weights? I tell ya, it's heavy. :biggrin:

I said thanks, and I started to shut my tail gate. The guy says "wait, don't you want the rest of them?? I said sure. He went back and made three more trips bringing 5 gallon buckets full of lead wheel weights each time.

Looks like I'm gonna be busy melting some lead and casting some bullets.:thumbup1: :naughty: :cheers: :notworthy :rockin: :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
No Pogo...don't do that.

Now, what we want to do is make fising weights and contract to Wal-mart for cheap fishing weights. Then we can outsource these to China and start making money hand over fist without having to do anything ourselves.
Can i be the treasure of your new company? I really am getting to old to actually Work for a living.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If you load shotgun split shot fishing weights are the best for self defense loads. When they hit they break in half and flip flop all over the place doing maximum damage.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Well, Pogo, maybe you hit the litigation lotto.

Lead is toxic. The tire guy did not dispose of them properly. Sounds like you have a good claim. All you need is a lawyer and a doctor to declare that you have a lead related condition.

You in da money now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts