Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my area they were swamped. I had to wait about a half an hour. Always before I could get right in and vote. Even if the election doesn't go my way, I think that is good. It shows that Americans are interested in America. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
3:30 I walked in , drove by at 5:30 and the line was outside in the rain . I would guess about an hour long.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
We went from punch type machines to having to use an ink pen here, and the wait was much longer than in past elections. As soon as I realized I didn't have to go in the little booth to fill out my ballot I did it while standing in line and saved 30 minutes. I didn't see that many of these "new young" voters though. I'm really worried and have a pain in my stomach from it, I have had to walk away from the TV a few times today and take walks to relax.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I pulled in the parking lot, got out and was back in my car in 8 minutes. I live in one of the fastest growing counties in america. There were 15 ballot machines total where I voted. Couldnt believe it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Kennesaw and your mountain, nice country there. Here in Loudoun County, VA (presently fasted growing county in USA and suburb of WDC) I worked the precints for the Republican Party passing out sample ballots to voters. At opening at 6am local time, lines were about 50 people waiting. After that a steady stream but no lines until early afternoon. We were stunned that there was no after work rush, closed at 7pm. Our best theory is everybody anticipated long lines so voted early before work. Turnout was around 66% about double normal for Virginia. Stayed up until 4am, was very heartened to see Dems were gentlemen and women and conceded later in the day. God bless them and the USA. Now onward to helping everyone inthe USA and the world to enjoy freedom and prosperity!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts