Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there at 6:20am, just before the doors opened. I was about 20th in line. When I left at 6:50, there were at least 120+ waiting to vote.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
at 6:15am i was # 60. i'm usually 5th or 6th.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No line, 3 out of 5 booths empty. A couple folks showed up as I was leaving.

Please God, let Bush win. Amen. GG

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
gordon gauge said:
Please God, let Bush win. Amen. GG
I've been praying too!!! Mty stomachs killing me. I hate not knowing.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
All I had to wait for was a booth to open at my polling place. No line at the small church. Went as soon as I got out of work.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
this morning I got to the polls at 8:10 and was back to my vehicle by 8:50. There were three lines going into the firehouse (depending on first letter of last name; i.e. A-G, H-O, P-Z). Things moved quickly enough. There were a lot of people when I got there and the lines were still long after I voted. There was a lot of talk about the increased turn out this election.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I live in a small town so from the time I closed my car door till I opened it to leave was about four minutes.
I am sorry but my state (Illinois) has again gone Democratic, as I said here a few days ago this is the state that coined the phrase ?Vote early Vote often.? And in some parts of Chicago the dead Democrats out number the live Republicans at the poles.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got my voting done in a small church in the hood in about 15 minutes. Looks like bush has got this one. WHOOO HOOO

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Oly one other person there.. I went in, punched straight Republican, voted yes for the Veterns ammendment, and left.. I was a beautiful feeling.. There were a few god folks on the democrap ticket in my county, but their party affiliation lost them my vote this year.. Down with all democrats!!!

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I took the day off. Went mid morning with my wife, in the rain.

We got our ballot and there were plenty of booths open. Voted in a few minutes.

I guess the line was quite long and slow before work and after work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts