Gunco Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long will be able to get "evil" guns and parts kits if November doesn't go well?

How long do you guys think we will have if things go badly in November. I don't want to get caught with my pants down like I did back in '94 and have nothing going for me for the next 10 years. I guess what I'm asking is, if we get someone in office who doesn't support us, how long do you think we will have before they support and try to push laws through that will limit our right to have certain guns and features. Are some of you guys currently buying receivers and parts that can be converted shortly just in case things don't go the way we want them to in Nov?

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
It is always a good thing to have a little stash of parts, etc. - right? :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think if the politicians limit or stop you ability to buy parts kits, they will, in the same stroke, also limit or stop your abibity to build them. If you have kits and receivers, I'd have they ready to build, as if it gets the axe, it will take a little time to push it thru the house and senate. If I have every thing prepared, I can rivet it together in an hour. So if they say "anything built today it ok, and tomorrow is not." They will all be built today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts