Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished 2 AMD builds. One for me, and another for a buddy of mine.. His stock was rock solid, and mine is wobbly as hell. Is there anyway to tighten it up???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just looked at an extra I have lying around. If it goes back and forth you should be able to put some weld on the side of that thingy the release screw goes in. If it goes up and down use shim washers or a BFH.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
mike
if you need a drop of weld just let me know

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think a weld or two is in order.. The stoch portion that goes into the folding mechanism is what is loose.. I tried mushrooming the hole some with a punch, and drove the stock completly out of the block..hehehe..

·
Registered
704 Posts
Interesting I have a stock in my spare parts bin that is almost to tight.Its a bear to open or close.

·
Registered
681 Posts
droog said:
Interesting I have a stock in my spare parts bin that is almost to tight.Its a bear to open or close.
same here, droog. I put the weasel piss to it and operated it about ten gazillion times, reapplying the weasel piss every so often... lots of caca came out, and now it's not too bad.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
droog said:

Wish I had that problem.. The one I built for my buddy is rock solid.. Mine is like a 30 year old stripper..

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Mike I would go and visit Cephus , I think you both will come out ahead .
Let us know if you weld it and how it comes out. !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts