Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GIANTS lost again----ugh

Eli is not on at all, but then again neither is Kurt
:angry: :rolleyes: :bawling: :censored2 :grumble: :help2:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Hey Sang,

Although the Bungles held on better than I expected, the results we're predictable.

My beloved Pats are now 12-1, next victim Miami monday night.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The Chargers won today, they are in first place in the AFC West. :eek:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
What the hell happen to Brett Favre? Im in the playoffs right now in fantasy football and he just lost me the game. And no help from green either. I know they won but together they only got me like 24 points. They should of brought me in like 50 points together. Oh well. I will have to wait for next year to win some money.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the support all---it's just irritating to see what happened in the draft and how Eli made such a big deal about not wanting to go to the Chargers (I think) and all that and then...........he sucks. Gawd I wish we'd have gotten Ben instead. Gotta be happy for Ben though--he's kickin' ass this year--one of the best rooks in a while. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The Raiders have not been the same since they got screwed in the Super Bowl.

I am still a die hard fan however. They are my team in the AFC.

I like Green Bay in the NFC, liked them back before the merge.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Eli Manning made his bed, now gets to lie in it. Would not come to the Chargers, he would have sat out a year with no pay to avoid coming to a team that is almost assured of making the playoffs. Just as well that he played the prima donna, cause if he was at the controls instead of Drew Brees, the Chargers would be in last place.

Don't get me wrong, Eli will be a good to semi-great quarterback if things go his way, but to think he knew it all before even getting into the league, well, now he is paying for his arrogance and IGNORANCE. Maybe Pappy and older brother did not advise him so well after all. Hah-haaaaaaa. GG

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cannot disagree with ya on that GG........I was ashamed the Giants bought into his shinnanigins--but they must pay the price.....:sick:

·
Registered
57 Posts
tjames1 said:
Try being me...a lowly Bears fan...since about 1960.:dunno:
I feel your pain...life long Bears fan here too. I do have the Super bowl victory on tape, reckon I can show it to my great grand children some day just to prove it did once happen.:wink:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Although being a long time, die hard Pats fan been pretty exciting the last couple of years, I suffered badly in years gone by.
It wasn't until Kraft bought the team that things improved.

Some past years records.
1970=2-14
1972=3-13
1975=3-13
1981=2-14
1990=1-15
1992=2-14

Most all the rest were somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7.

In 1985 we managed to sneak into the playoffs as a wild card with a 11-5 record.
Actually won 3 playoff games on the road to make it to the Superbowl for the first time in franchise history.
There we ran into the '85 Bears.

Kmack, You do remember the 85 bears, don't you?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I would love to see the records of Browns coaches who went elsewhere...these come to mind:

Paul Brown
Marty Schottenheimer
Bill Bellicheck
Forrest Gregg

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
Kmack said:
I feel your pain...life long Bears fan here too. I do have the Super bowl victory on tape, reckon I can show it to my great grand children some day just to prove it did once happen.:wink:
Lol,I have it on tape too! I better transfer it to DVD quick though...it's so old the tape will probably disintegrate into dust soon.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts