Gunco Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from my sister-in-law, my late Wife's mother died this morning, I wasn't that close to her but Sandy and her were very tight. Sandy is shook up. I told Sandy the woman had a very long life and it is a cycle that is natural. I wish they would have waited til after Christmas to tell us.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said, I was not close to her at all. Sandra on the other hand was very close to her. Sandra can't go to the funeral because she is here.

EDIT: She was Muslim and has to be buried by tomorrow.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
It's stories like this that give us doubt sometimes. I'm very sorry for you and Sandy's loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family for comfort and understanding. Hang in there Lupe. We're all thinking about you!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Man I'm sorry to hear of your loss. And though you may not have been close I know it is very hard for you to see Sandy upset.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
My sincerest condolances for you and yours.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Last time I spoke to my father was one year ago today, his words; "This is really bad now".

I happen to share his outlook on life and death, that is, to enjoy life while you can for tomorrow you may die. Don't cry for me and do not send me flowers after death, do it while I'm alive, so I can enjoy them and when it's time to go, you go with dignity.

Happy anniversary Dad, wherever you are, until we meet again.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
My condolences Lupe........

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are fine, Sandys cooking stuff for tomorrow and all better about her grandmother. Sandy and Buddy are having a reunion that is noisey to say the least. We are going to have a great Christmas together. Thanks for the good thoughts. Now lets all get merry and enjoy the special days.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing better Lupe. Give Sandy a big hug from all of us, that is, if you can get in between her and Buddy.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sorry to hear that Lupe. God Bless

1 - 16 of 16 Posts