Gunco Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm getting close to being done with it.

But, my shop dawg tells me it's time to quit working and go feed him.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Nice work, and yup better feed the dog.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
You have a neat workshop and a cool Dog. Oh yeah, quite a bit of skill as well.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
This is cool beacause I have wanted to make something similar to put on a 2 wheeler, but more of a small cabinet for taking to shoots now that I have a truck I can just put the whole thing in teh bed and slide it off onto a 2 wheeler.

BTW: You dog looks just like our Black Lab we used to have with a inki collar and all, spooky.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have made that so that it can be easily dissassembled and put in a station wagon or blazer type vehicle. I'll post some more pics of it when I finally get it finished.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Several of em Aviator. Let's see.... mostly hickory, some walnut, some maple, yellow poplar, and a small piece of cherry. I was trying to use up some of my odds and ends out of my scrap box so I could consider it a freebie. :D

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Nice looking cart Pogo (and Dog)........I also vote for the white sidewall's :wink:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Gun cart for Cowboy Action Shooting?

This sure does look like the carts we use! You are doing a fine job! Have you thought about adding a big umbrella stand to protect you from sun and rain?

I love how clean and organized your work shop looks! I wish I was not such a pack rat. I could get my shop looking like that if I did not save every dang thing that I think I can use latter!

Yours,
Thumb Clip Pull Pin

also known as Virginia Jake, SASS # 14400, Life

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thumb Clip Pull Pin said:
This sure does look like the carts we use! You are doing a fine job! Have you thought about adding a big umbrella stand to protect you from sun and rain?

I love how clean and organized your work shop looks! I wish I was not such a pack rat. I could get my shop looking like that if I did not save every dang thing that I think I can use latter!

Yours,
Thumb Clip Pull Pin

also known as Virginia Jake, SASS # 14400, Life
I've added a slot on the rack for a tube to hold an umbrella. Or, you could slide a beach umbrella in the slot.

The rack will hold four single barrel long guns, and one double barrel shotgun, as well as the umbrella.

I can see by your number that you've been around for a long, long time. :D

My alias is Wooden Frog, SASS #62061

1 - 12 of 12 Posts