Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After receiving a couple of e-mails from people giving me heads up about not being able to "right-click" and download anything anymore from Goonsnet, I went back into my photo gallery and deleted all my images.

Since then, I cannot even get their forums to display.

Somebody on AR15.com said that this means I just got banned (when someone else had a similar problem).

:ban: :banned:

So, folks, it REALLY IS time to move on. This site is new and has a lot of potential. I've been e-mailing all my contacts to join us here, and I hope you will too!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Look at it this way, you got in here on the ground floor. You know, in education I think tolerance is one of the foundations. They don't have it, we do. Jack

·
Registered
40 Posts
Look at the fact you were banned in a positive light.

This board can turn out to be something great in time. Always keep your integrity intact, and treat everyone like you would want to be treated.

I can't wait to see what kind of Build it Yourself Forum you have. I know quite a few of you have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Take care,

KF

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
Look at the fact you were banned in a positive light.

This board can turn out to be something great in time. Always keep your integrity intact, and treat everyone like you would want to be treated.

I can't wait to see what kind of Build it Yourself Forum you have. I know quite a few of you have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Take care,

KF

Well said!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I guess I did too. I can get the board to come up.

·
Registered
681 Posts
sounds like they did you a favor over there, as well as us... we have a cool new member!!!:rockin:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Be careful there Custer you might get banned for being a member over here.
Or, at least that's how it seem to be going.
Well, I'm not sure what I am guilty of, but that is up to them.

I enjoy the action over there, but my life will go on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
ZOID ZODIAN said:
After receiving a couple of e-mails from people giving me heads up about not being able to "right-click" and download anything anymore from Goonsnet, I went back into my photo gallery and deleted all my images.

Since then, I cannot even get their forums to display.

Somebody on AR15.com said that this means I just got banned (when someone else had a similar problem).

:ban: :banned:

So, folks, it REALLY IS time to move on. This site is new and has a lot of potential. I've been e-mailing all my contacts to join us here, and I hope you will too!

That was me. They won't let you sign in any more under your username. If you delete you cookies you can see the website as a nonmember, unless they banned your ip. But they keep all your post up to copywrite it. :rofl:

The many, the proud, the banned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Be careful there Custer you might get banned for being a member over here.
Or, at least that's how it seem to be going.
That's why I'm operating in stealth mode. :) I identified myself to you in an email Sang. Don't out me OK. :biggrin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I figured that was why I couldn't get the forums to load. I had a p.m. discussion with a certain admin, I wasn't nice but I didn't expect to be banned. Oh well, prolly for the better.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
gaspipes said:
That's why I'm operating in stealth mode. :) I identified myself to you in an email Sang. Don't out me OK. :biggrin:

The few, the proud, the incognito :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just found out someone tried to send me a private e-mail through Goonsnet and I can't access that either.

So whoever you are, if you browse this board, I can't answer you through Goonsnet anymore.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Joeken sucks.
KVAR is great.
Arsenal Inc. is great.
Hesse is crap.
DThor is a moron who can't spell.

What, are you gonna ban me?

I am Thekatar and I approve this message.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts